“A great place to chill out and have fun.”
other travelers have booked this property
Kitchen island seating
Stainless appliances View of the living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Stainless appliances
View of the living room
View of the living room
Queen bed with premium mattress
Entry from front door
Washer and Dryer (door is open for photos)
Bathroom
Large back yard with fire pit and seating
front and side view of cabin
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
markemeta...
San Diego, California
“A great place to chill out and have fun.”
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This is actually my second time staying at this location. The first time I was kind of hesitant and did not know what to expect but when I arrived I fell in love with the place. I have alot of stress in my professional life and this place just set me at ease from the moment I walked in. The lady that I dealt with Beth was extremely wonderful and pleasant to deal with and no pressure at all. I enjoyed my stay here so much last May that I booked it again. Bottom line is that it is a cool place, a great value and a blast! Stay here, you'll love it! A+A+A+A+A+ :).

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 6, 2017
Thank you so very much for a wonderful review and your reservation! I truly appreciate it, it means a great deal to me and I am so thankful.
mamashann...
Kingman, Arizona
“Great place!”
Reviewed September 1, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This place is very nice! If you love the outdoors it's even better! We love traveling to different places in the country and we always write down the ones we love! We Would definitely stay again!!!

Sep 2, 2017
So awesome! Thank you so much for the review and your reservation. It is greatly appreciated!
Dario M
“The ULTIMATE in a rustic getaway retreat....Accommodation and Relaxation!”
Reviewed September 1, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Want to see Black River Falls' scenic beauty? Do yourself a favor, if you want serene relaxation and excellent accommodation, contact Beth Rose and ask about renting her cabin in quaint Hatfield, near Arbutus Lake.

We stayed about two weeks, and though it rained much of the time, the owner and hostess, Beth Rose, has decorated her cabin in such a way that even inclement weather couldn't dampen the spirit of relaxation...and coziness...her accommodations offered.

In the yard, a two person glider offers outdoor closeness.....and an evening fire in the fire pit affords a couple even more intimacy and romance. Or if several stay, it can be gathering spot for conviviality and relaxed conversation and even an impromptu party!

If you seek more adventure....Lake Arbutus is nearby for fishing, boating, and more. ATV trails offer fun in summer and fall. Snowmobile trails even make cold white winters a treat. Return to the cabin and relax with satellite TV... or tell friends of your vacation through WiFi.

I cannot praise Ms Rose enough for her excellence as a hostess by anticipating her guests every needs. From a kitchen with enough pots and pans for a feast to a washer and dryer for guest's laundry needs, she has created a rustic, yet comfortable, retreat for those who want to leave the city's hustle and bustle and retire to the silence of the country for a well-earned vacation of rest, relaxation.....and romantic fun.

We would DEFINITELY stay there again.

I recommend her cabin to all who want a vacation that relaxes and recharges both body and spirit!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 6, 2017
WOW! What a wonderful review! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a nice review. I sincerely appreciate it and am thankful for your reservation.
savagejen...
Black River Falls, Wisconsin
“GREAT”
Reviewed September 1, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Very homey and comfortable. I would recommend this to anyone! Very close to the lake and ice cream shop!

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your reservation and am glad to know you enjoyed your time here. Thanks again!!!!
Danny1285
“Vacation”
Reviewed September 1, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Great place! Great people. We loved the scenery and especially the trails. We can't wait to visit again!! Thank you

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you so much for the review and your reservation! I do appreciate it very much and I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time here. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 29, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Aug 30, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I really appreciate it and I thank you for your reservation. It is always such a pleasure to host guests like you and I do hope you return in the future. Again, thank you so much!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing ATV trip!”
Reviewed July 7, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This house was just what we wanted! Spacious and clean! Beth offered to come by and check in on us but we were too busy riding all day and had no issues that needed to be dealt with. There was 4 adults and 3 kids in our group. Plenty of room with 4 queen beds and 2 pull out couches. Huge fenced in backyard with a fire pit. Plenty of hot water for all of us to shower after a long day of riding. Free WiFi worked great. Direct access to all the trails in any direction. 4 different eating places right down the road all ATV accessible. Plenty of room to park our 2 large trailers and 7 atvs. We couldn't of been more pleased with the place. Already trying to pick a week to come back next year!

Jul 10, 2017
Such a wonderful review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and thank you for your reservation. I did meet you briefly when you arrived, I was the one helping the cleaning company when they were short handed. It was nice to meet you and I had hoped to catch you in between your rides. I know the weather was nice and I don't blame you for riding every minute you could. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and would like to return, I look forward to seeing you again.
Thank you and all of your group for leaving the cabin in great condition. I really appreciate that, it guests like you that every host hopes for.
Thanks again and have a wonderful summer.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing