“GREAT”
other travelers have booked this property
Kitchen island seating
Stainless appliances View of the living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Stainless appliances
View of the living room
View of the living room
Queen bed with premium mattress
Entry from front door
Washer and Dryer (door is open for photos)
Bathroom
Large back yard with fire pit and seating
front and side view of cabin
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

savagejen...
Black River Falls, Wisconsin
“GREAT”
Reviewed September 1, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Very homey and comfortable. I would recommend this to anyone! Very close to the lake and ice cream shop!

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate your reservation and am glad to know you enjoyed your time here. Thanks again!!!!
Danny1285
“Vacation”
Reviewed September 1, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Great place! Great people. We loved the scenery and especially the trails. We can't wait to visit again!! Thank you

Sep 6, 2017
Thank you so much for the review and your reservation! I do appreciate it very much and I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time here. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 29, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Aug 30, 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I really appreciate it and I thank you for your reservation. It is always such a pleasure to host guests like you and I do hope you return in the future. Again, thank you so much!
Getaway68...
“Amazing ATV trip!”
Reviewed July 7, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This house was just what we wanted! Spacious and clean! Beth offered to come by and check in on us but we were too busy riding all day and had no issues that needed to be dealt with. There was 4 adults and 3 kids in our group. Plenty of room with 4 queen beds and 2 pull out couches. Huge fenced in backyard with a fire pit. Plenty of hot water for all of us to shower after a long day of riding. Free WiFi worked great. Direct access to all the trails in any direction. 4 different eating places right down the road all ATV accessible. Plenty of room to park our 2 large trailers and 7 atvs. We couldn't of been more pleased with the place. Already trying to pick a week to come back next year!

Jul 10, 2017
Such a wonderful review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and thank you for your reservation. I did meet you briefly when you arrived, I was the one helping the cleaning company when they were short handed. It was nice to meet you and I had hoped to catch you in between your rides. I know the weather was nice and I don't blame you for riding every minute you could. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and would like to return, I look forward to seeing you again.
Thank you and all of your group for leaving the cabin in great condition. I really appreciate that, it guests like you that every host hopes for.
Thanks again and have a wonderful summer.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great”
Reviewed October 31, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Was very accommodating for our ATV trip. Beth made herself available for us if we needed. (Although we didn't) Direct access to ATV trails. Spacious and clean. Other rentals we have used in the area have tiny showers, not this one. Plenty of hot water for 4 people to shower after a wet, cold ATV ride. If you are considering the area, this won't disappoint you.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Comfortable. Direct access to ATV trail.
Liked least: Nothing sticks out.
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Nov 2, 2016
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure to host you and your group. I enjoyed meeting you and I hope you are able to return to the area in the future. Thanks again for the kind review! Warm Regards, Beth
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing