“Fantastic Meal and Service”

Friendship House Merrill
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Merrill
Reviewed July 11, 2014

The Friendship House Restaurant near Merrill, WI is one of the best I have eaten at. The breakfast and lunch menu that I tried was excellent. In particular if you like Ruben's, you will be glad you ordered one. It was spectacular. The breakfast menu is vast and excellent as well. The staff, from the host or hostess to the wait staff were attentive and friendly and knowledgeable of the menu. While the restaurant is almost always busy with waiting lines, it only took a few minutes to be seated. I stopped a family of 6 from leaving because they thought the wait would be too long. They decided to stay and enjoyed a fantastic breakfast. I wish this restaurant continued success in their business.

1  Thank DonLizBelmont_NH

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

My wifes BLT was excellent and my potato pancakes were runny. Order the BLT do not order the potato pancakes.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

My wife and I are gluten free and were surprised that they had very good gluten free bread. I had a burger and my wife had a tuna salad sandwich. Good food, portions and service. I would definitely go back for lunch.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We always stop here on our way through. They have great senior specials. Soup is always good. Nothing fancy, but just good home cooking. Reasonably priced.

1  Thank FishTx
Reviewed May 13, 2014

First off- know what you are getting. This is a family style/truck stop type restaurant. The menu is large, the food appears fresh, and prices are reasonable. We've been multiple times and I never leave disappointed. So understanding that it is what it is- not bad and worth a stop,