“Nice Place”

and 1 more site!
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Merrill
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Merrill
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Everything was excellent, clean rooms bed was comfy, nice place.
Staff was nice room was very clean, had the deluxe suite with fire place and hot tub was great. Breakfast had eggs, waffles, sausage ,juice, coffee very good .

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for AmericInn Lodge & Suites Merrill

Reviewed January 23, 2014

The hotel was very nice overall. The part that stood out for me and why I will return in the future was the conversation. Upon checkout I had a memorable conversation with Russ Grefe. Thank you for everything and I look forward to seeing all of you again in the future. Any hotel that supports the military and its counterparts are great in my book.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I feel this is probably the nicest place to stay in Merrill.... that being said Merrill is really tiny so the options are limited. Wausau, just south, has several more upscale options. This is a very family friendly place... a pool and hot breakfast for FREE every morning. It's not great but pretty good... especially for free. The internet connection is free and pretty fast. I really wish the TV channel selection was better and there was a guide to channels to avoid hitting commercials, bad shows, and the loud "snow screen." I also REALLY wish there was a small fitness room... it was so snowy and cold and just no way I could run outside. But the staff is nice, it's clean and well maintained. Nice place.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Nice hotel very clean well maintained the best place to stay in Merrill the location is easy off highway the staff is friendly the beds are comfortable. Very nice pool the lobby us friendly and inviting I would stay again

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We stay at the AmericInn Merrill, WI everytime we visit family in the area. Centrally located, we'll invited relatives to visit us at the hotel. Merrill property is also conveniently located for us when we go skiing.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Even though it was home-coming weekend & the lodge was full, the staff was always kind and courteous. The room was spotless & well maintained. Breakfast offerings were fresh, hot and plentiful. I returned to Merrill for a funeral, and was in a profound state of grief, but the staff always watched out for me, and made me feel as if I was part of a big family and we'd get through this together. I'm so glad I stayed at this Lodge. Really, really nice people.

Room Tip: Rooms on west side are quiet, and the first floor is not noisy.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Very clean, friendly staff, great hot tub. My only comment would be the constant use of the pool area by birthday groups that they rent out to, usually consisting of a lot of screaming young kids. After 10pm it all calms down. That being said, the pool and hot tub areas were clean and up to temperature and well kept. Rooms were quiet and clean. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Merrill
Badger Hotel
La Quinta Inn Wausau
La Quinta Inn Wausau
#4 of 11 in Wausau
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Wausau

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Merrill? Share your experiences!