“Awesome stay”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Merrill
Grafton, Wisconsin
“Awesome stay”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We had an extremely busy weekend and needed a place to lay our heads. We know we will always have great service at AmericInn in Merrill. We did not have time for the pool or WiFi but the beds were extremely comfortable and the breakfast was exactly what we needed Thanks for an awesome night!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This motel has very quiet rooms, comfortable beds, a wonderful lobby and breakfast area. Lobby is more like a living room for family to gather in. Breakfast is good. Will only stay in this hotel if I come to the area.

Room Tip: No elevator, so 2nd floor is accessible by stairs
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mjcarlson
Racine, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Everything was clean and up to date. Bed was comfortable, great continental breakfast, pleasant people working there. The pool and whirlpool were the cleanist I have ever experienced. I would pick this hotel over any other in the area. The wi-fi was very good and the speed was good, so I was able to do what I needed on the computer, in a short amont of time. The people at the help desk were there to answer any question I had. I couldn't find anything even questionable to say about my stay. I would stay there every time I am in the area. The safes in the room is a nice feature, so you can put your valuables away without worrying about them. I can't say enough about the people who work there and how they went out of there way to make sure your stay was a pleasant experience. This was my first experience with americinn, but it won't be my last. I would recomend anyone who travels to pick americinn of Merrill. I hope the next place I have to travel to has an americinn as nice as the one in Merrill, Wisconsin

Room Tip: Any room would have been excellent to stay in
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank buck s
Page, ND
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Stayed here for two nights during a family Christmas get together. Everything was "top notch" from the staff to the service. The room we stayed in was very clean and comfortable. I also enjoyed the continental breakfast that was provided because of its options. I will definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.

1 Thank Nathan R
Kimberly, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We enjoyed our stay, will definitely come back. The rooms were VERY clean, staff were very friendly. The continental breakfast had many choices to pick from. We definitely will RECOMMEND this establishment to others.

2 Thank pfleegs4
Page North Dakota
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We traveled from North Dakota to visit family and friends for Christmas. We had two adjoining rooms that were clean, warm and very comfortable. The staff was courteous and helpfull. The convenient breakfast really was a nice addtion to getting our days started. I recommend this establishment to anyone on business or taking a family vacation. When traveling to Merrill, this is the place we will stay!

1 Thank Mark R
Caledonia, wi
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had never stayed at this particular hotel before and was pleasantly surprised. The staff, front desk and housekeeping, were very pleasant and helpful. The room was VERY clean. They offered a nice continental breakfast. They had a swimming pool and hot tub which I did not use but the area it was in looked very nice. The hotel is close to a Walmart, grocery stores and restaurants. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Merrill
Badger Hotel
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Wausau
La Quinta Inn Wausau
La Quinta Inn Wausau
#7 of 11 in Wausau

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Merrill? Share your experiences!