“Adequate”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Last weekend we went to the Centennial Bar & Grille for an early dinner. One of the specials on the board was a Greek Steak Salad, which is what my partner ordered. He said that it was just okay, nothing special. I just ordered a sandwich. The service was just okay and they weren't even that busy. One thing though, was that they kept coming back to our table and asking us if we were finished and could they could take our dishes away. We weren't even finished eating! It was as if the restaurant didn't have enough clean dishes for new customers! We found that awfully rude. Since the food was only okay, I doubt that we'll be going back any time soon.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Took the "Mom's" there on Mothers day(Their selection). Cajun Walleye was outstanding, as was the stuffed salmon and Tenderloin & blue cheese salad. Haystack onion rings were great, but way too much batter on the deep fried eggplant. BBQ ribs were done well and meaty, but the sauce was a little boring. All in all, an above average meal, but I wouldn't make it my prime restaurant. Service was quick, informative and friendly.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Cozy, friendly, fairly good food. The kids enjoy going there for their little extras. Their daily specials give a good sense of variety. I enjoy having their Grilled Jerk Grouper or Cod Sandwich with their rosemary parmesan potato chips. If in Mequon, this would be a place to eat.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Wanted to meet friends in this part of town and this seemed like a good location. The place was fairly busy on a Thursday night. Service was good but not outstanding. We each ordered a different entree, which were all quite good. There was a mixup with my side order - though the waitress brought another out at no charge. Good selection of beers. All in all, a good place to meet in this area of town.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Went here during a holiday. Place was almost empty. Service was slow. Waitress was watching tv hanging out at the bar not helping us. The sandwiches were amazing. Some of the best we have ever had. They just ration out fries like they are gold. We got only 7 each. Which would be fine except that I won't stay overweight eating only 7 fries. The place is tiny but seemed clean. If I were a drinker it would be my favorite place in the world. I bet it is just like cheers! ....