Massage Envy Spa Mequon
massage

Reviewed July 4, 2015
Howtotravel
Never Again

I had a massage scheduled at 4:00 pm today at the Mequon site. Upon my arrival I was told that my... read more

Reviewed February 12, 2019
dissapointedinMequon

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2017

Had a couples massage for relaxation there. Staff was extremely friendly and place was spotless. Got a really great massage.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed December 7, 2016

I joined Massage Envy a few years ago. They have several therapists but my favorites are Sharon and Rebecca. Both are excellent. It is worth the membership price. I highly recommend.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed October 14, 2015

There are many good options, this place is not one of them.

I used their online "request an appointment" service. They called and said I was scheduled. My wife went in and there was no appointment scheduled. They said that a credit card was needed to keep the appointment. Why not call me back if a card was necessary? Why tell me that my wife was scheduled if she wasn't. Too logical I guess. So much for the day off work and day off taking care of our daughter that I surprised my wife with. Thanks for wasting her time and vacation day from work. My wife received little sympathy from massage envy and no compensation or show of good faith.

My sister also received terrible service but at least she got an appointment. I do not want to go into specifics because it would highlight a certain massage specialist. I am not trying to ruin someones career.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed July 4, 2015

This place is open 7 days a week, with is a big plus for working people, but to get a reasonable price you have to buy a membership - minus. it took me some time, but I found great a therapist, so membership is not a problem anymore.

Date of experience: July 2015