“good food”

Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2011

This is my third time here. The food is always good. The reason I didn't give them a 5 is because service was a little slow because of how busy it was and this time our appetizer was burnt a little.

I recommend their World Famous Reuben and onion rings. They are so delicious and they pile on so much corned beef. My fiancee's Guiness Stew was HUMONGOUS!!!!!!!

I would eat here again.

2  Thank steno_starlet
There are newer reviews for Taylor & Dunn's Public House

Reviewed October 29, 2011

My husband and I just went for the first time - had a really nice time! Bartender was great fun and the corn beef was terrific! Prices are right too - we will be back!

1  Thank Nadia0130
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Moved my daughter into CUW that weekend and wanted to take my friend to a local spot. The corn beef was better than I make. The overall experience was fun. A little pricey but we got more food than we could eat so we had to take home leftovers. Then it was a cheep meal. Would go again.

1  Thank 70D
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I had the fish and chips my wife had Shepard's pie. Fish was not very crispy and fries were ok but limp. Shepard's pie was ok. Draft beers were also nothing to write home about. Probably would not go back. Food and menu just seems to be tired. The waitress recommended the reubens. Probably should have tried those.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

If you love corned beef, this is the place for you!

We got the rueben sandwich, rueben quesadilla and the potato skins.

The corned beef was served more like roast- broken apart, not sliced. It was the leanest corned beef I have ever seen. Don't make the mistake we did and order WAY too much. The sandwich alone was enough for two, easily. Meals are about $10 per person.

We will be returning when we are back in Wisconsin.