“Never Been Disappointed”

Ranked #8 of 73 Restaurants in Mequon
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We have eaten here on many occasions and never had a bad meal. We ate on the outdoor patio this time because it was a little noisy in the main dining room. The patio was very pleasant with the outdoor fireplace, which we appreciated because it was a cool evening. The wait staff was extremely attentive and all the meals were excellent. If you are looking for a nice restaurant in Mequon with good food and reasonable prices, you can't go wrong by dining at Harvey's.

1  Thank Chiav5555

Reviewed July 26, 2014

My expectations are rarely exceeded when dining out, but Harvey's certainly did! We enjoyed the seating in their enclosed outdoor patio. The setting is beautiful and very comfortable. All the dishes we tried were perfectly cooked, absolutely delicious and well presented. This is the perfect place for any occasion. I was here with a friend for a relaxed dinner and conversation, but I wouldn't hesitate to come here to celebrate a special occasion, for a romantic dinner, or even a business dinner. Very friendly, helpful, and attentive staff. An overall delight!! I hear they often have a jazz band. If I lived closer, I'd be a regular customer!

1  Thank dotti b
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I rolled in to Harvey's to have an after dinner drink on a Friday. The place was pleasantly full. I had a great time, met some very nice people, had a stellar coffee drink, (made EXACTLY how I like it by the bartender). Great tunes playing, a fun crowd, nice wine list, bartenders and staff who know what they are doing! Yeah, I'll be back, this time for dinner!

2  Thank Grace151405
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We love to eat here. They have a great variety on the menu. I love Wed Lobster night. They had a whipped salmon spread as an appetizer special - it was so good. We love many things on their menu. Any of the raviollis, scallops, and fish meals. Staff is very attentive, but not hovering. They have a nice fireplace area for winters and outside dining for summer. I would recommend this to anyone. Not really for small children though. Great place to take friends from out of town.

3  Thank trailrider12
Reviewed December 12, 2013

A great menu, great TV's for sports and excellent service. I have been going to Harvey's for years. Nice outside seating in the summer and a great fireplace in the dining room for cold wiintery nights.

2  Thank Deb O