“Best New York Style Pizza around”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Leonardo's Pizza Parlour
Ranked #35 of 71 Restaurants in Mequon
Cuisines: Pizza
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Best New York Style Pizza around”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I think of myself of a pizza guy. I love pizza. I check out all sorts of pizza places... just to try them. Leonardo's is by far one of the best in area. Probably THE BEST for NEW YORK style pizza. Get the large and take home the left overs... if there are any... you'll love it.

• Visited December 2012

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Food ok....dine in experience lacking”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Pizza is pretty fast and tastes fine for New York style. But the dine in ambience is not acceptable. Tables were dirty with no guests in the place. No soap in the men's room and no paper towel in ladies room. Guys behind the counter seemed more interested in chatting then helping us. Pizza is fine for carryout in a pinch. But dine in left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Visited November 2012
Kansas
“Wow”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Our first night in town my husband wanted pizza. It wasn't what I really wanted, but went along with it. The minute I walked into this small pizza place, I changed my mind. It smelled amazing! My family was able to choose what they wanted; lasagna (the best ever according to my 12 yr old), slice of cheese pizza for the 5 yr old, and a pepperoni pizza for my husband and me. Loaded with cheese, It was amazing. Wish we had a place like this around here.

Visited August 2012
Doha
“Best Pizza Ever!”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

The pizza was to die for...lot's of toppings for the price!

Visited May 2012
Mequon, WI
“NYC, fold and devour”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

This is a great New York style pizza and my personal favorite (outside of NYC). Fresh, with great toppings and they deliver. Delizioso!

Visited April 2012