“One of the better fast food places around...”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #14 of 61 Restaurants in Menomonie
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Culvers always provides quality food in a reasonable amount of time...

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Best in town. So creamy. The fish is awesome. Ice Cream is the best.

Reviewed April 5, 2011

The double butter burger is to die for. I bring all my out of state relatives here and they love it, maybe because they advertise, "real Wisconsin cheese". Its something you must try once in your life. Also their sundays are amazing. Just order at the counter and sit down they bring the food to you. Amazing.

Reviewed October 7, 2009

Every time I visit a state where they have Culvers, I wish they would expand to my part of the world. Everything I've ever eaten there is impressive. Likely it's a good thing for my waistline that there isn't a Culvers closer to home. I gained 8 pounds on my recent trip!

1  Thank cjsalexva