“good pizza!”

Add it.
Jeff's Pizza Shop
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 18, 2014

we ordered jeff's pizza later in the evening… i must say i was a little concerned when she told me 45 min to an hour. the pizza was worth the wait. good menu selection!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Jeff's has great pizza, and you have to check out the smotherella sticks! They're open late (great after bar food), and they have awesome deals each day of the week. Mondays are the best, BOGO free pizzas!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Staying at Motel in Menonomie and research online for place to order. Glad we chose Jeffs - ordered Duluxe Supreme - really good pizza and fast delivery - would order again

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We would often meet at Jeff's when I was advising a student organization. It was affordable and the pizza and other items were great. I rate it a good value in Menomonie.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

As an alumni of Stout, this is the place I go to whenever I'm up to visit or passing through. I've always loved their Chicken Alfredo and Gyro Guy pizzas. The Smotherella sticks and the Manjare rolls are also good. Even the sandwiches are good!

During my last year of college, I was at Jeff's (then called Jeff & Jim's) at least once a day, trying to get my fill before having to move back home, four hours away! I'm planning a trip to MN in a few weeks and a stop at Jeff's is on my agenda!

1  Thank Julie W