Super 8 Menomonie WI
$82
Motel 6 Menomonie(Menomonie)(Great Value!)
$55
Motel 6
$116
Hampton.com
$85
$125
$106
$49
Super 8 Eau Claire I-94(Eau Claire)(Great Value!)
$48
$94
Orbitz.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanhard boiled eggshot tubwaffle makercinnamon rollsyogurtstay there againuw stouta wonderful staygrocery storein towngreat customer servicemotelwiorangemicrowavekeys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 2, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I was in Menomonie on business. My colleagues recommended that I stay in Eau Claire for one of the typical business hotel chains. I checked out the Super 8 and decided it was crazy to add more than an hour driving every day with such a nice Super 8 right in town. It is definitely and economy hotel, so if you're expecting the Ritz, you will not find it here. I found the basic room to be clean and comfortable, furnishings clean. Front desk staff was very nice with allowing an early check in, and looking over maps with me telling me the best way to get on the Red Cedar trail (GREAT place to jog, walk or bike). The breakfast is pretty basic, but I did appreciate the fresh fruit that was available every day.

I did not use the pool or hot tub, the areas looked to be very nice and clean. The day I arrived all the furniture had been removed and it looked like the pool area was getting a good scrub down. The internet was reliable and free.

The only down sides to this hotel:
1. non-smoking, so guests smoke outside. Often right outside the door. There is a huge, smelly over flowing ash tray with a bushel of cigarette butts in it at both of the entrances. This should be emptied and/or the ash try and maybe a bench should be a little more remote from the doors so that non-smoking guests don't have to smell that.
2. My second thing that I'd change at this hotel is to stop the fee for the safe. It is stated that the fee can be removed at check out. I really hate that- I think that it is a scam to get an extra $1.50 or whatever from people who simply fail to notice the fee or fail to remember to ask for it to be removed.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Renee W, General Manager at Super 8 Menomonie WI, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We were in Menomonie for college registration. We'd stay again! Everything was great. We didn't eat breakfast this time but could/would on our next stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for choosing Menomonie Super 8! It was our pleasure to provide you and your family with clean, comfortable accomodations while attending UW Stout registration. I encourage you to ask about our Rewards Program called Wyndham Rewards. It will provide you with fast accumulating points that can be used for free night stays with no black out dates, gift cards for many restaraunt chains, music downloads and much more.

We hope to be your home away from home in the coming years.

Renee Wagner