Super 8 Menomonie WI
$110
Hampton.com
Motel 6 Menomonie(Menomonie)(Great Value!)
$55
$135
$121
  • Breakfast included
$59
Super 8 Eau Claire I-94(Eau Claire)(Great Value!)
$54
$104
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanhard boiled eggshot tubwaffle makercinnamon rollsyogurtstay there againuw stouta wonderful staygrocery storein towngreat customer servicemotelwiorangemicrowavekeys
Reviewed January 24, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Renee W, General Manager at Super 8 Menomonie WI, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Reviewed January 22, 2013

We stayed 2 nights while attending a retreat in the area. I was more than impressed with the cleanliness of the room, the friendliness of the staff and the quality of my sleep! Even though our room was fairly close to the entrance, our sleep was not disturbed by any noise.
Thank you to all involved!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your comments are very important to us and we value your feedback. I am very happy that your experience was pleasant, and I look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Take care,

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Renee W, General Manager at Super 8 Menomonie WI, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Originally, I had actually written good reviews of this hotel. But the last time I stayed, the staff treated me like I was a piece of dirt beneath their feet. The details are too long and sordid to go into; but what happened there the last time has made up my mind I will not stay there ever again. I even e-mailed the manager two weeks ago and have yet to hear a reply. The staff treated me so horribly that I even asked Trip Advisor to remove my good review so I could replace it with this one. I would not stay ever again--even for free because the staff would still treat me with contempt. So, basically, what I had originally thought was good service has turned out to be a hotel of a mean staff and an apathetic manager, apparently...

The rooms are still nice but that does not make up for the way I was treated. Be careful. You could get treated that way as well.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Pat S
Renee W, General Manager at Super 8 Menomonie WI, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

I am very sorry that you were unhappy with your stay at our property, and I am very sorry that you feel the way that you do. I assure you that our intention was to provide you excellent service. I apologize for any miscommunication that occured on our part.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

My family and i had a wonderful time. gust service was very nice and helpful. The hotel was clean and warm. The kids had a blast in the pool and room. It was snowing and the parking lot was nice and cleaned out and sidewalks cleaned off and salted. i love this super 8 and ill will bring my family here again for sure.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Renee W, General Manager at Super 8 Menomonie WI, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thank you for making Menomonie Super 8 your home away from home and thank you so much for your review, I am glad that you and your family enjoyed yourselves. I am very pleased that the facility and staff offered a great family experience for you, I will certainly let the staff know how happy you are with your stay.

Your safety is of the utmost importance to us and we strive to ensure that our parking lot is well kept at all times. We have upgraded our plow services in an effort to provide our guests with piece of mind during the cold, slippery months.

Again, thank you for staying with us and I look forward to serving you again soon!