“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”

and 1 more site!
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Menomonie
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Menomonie
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Our stay at this hotel was very nice. The only thing that bothered me was that we were in the first room #101 next to the hotel lobby and the door into the office/check-in desk kept slamming loudly. The staff apologized and said that they would try to fix the problem. They were very friendly and helpful. I think next time we stay there, I'll request a room away from the lobby/front desk area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for AmericInn Lodge & Suites Menomonie

Reviewed December 11, 2013

It was a little difficult to find but I wouldn't have trouble finding my way back. The staff was warm and welcoming. My company set up the reservation for Me and after reading some reviews of the place I was worried about what i was in for. When I got there I was happily surprised with a great experience. This was my first time staying at an AmericInn but it wont be my last. The building is older and it's seems due for an update but from what I can tell it looks like they are making some changes. The bed was comfortable and my room was clean. It was a home away from home for me.

• Stayed: November 2013
AmericINN M, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Menomonie, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We work hard to ensure that our guests have a pleasant stay and want to return again. We are working on updating the hotel and are looking forward to our guests being able to see the changes that we have planned. I do understand that our location is a little difficult to find and we are working on ways that we can improve this. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Room was messy.The floor needed to be vacuumed, there was a hole in the carpet. The hide-a-bed was broken.
I wanted to use the crib they provided, but it was in such poor shape, so I declined. It is not safe for a baby at all.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2013

No Internet signal in the rooms. Works only in the lobby. Many other hotels in town that have Internet in the rooms. As a business traveler, I have stayed at many other AmericInn hotels, this one is below par.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This hotel needs a refresh, badly. The breakfast food was mediocre and other AmericInns have had much more to choose from. The room heating wall unit ran constantly and was very loud. Note enoug bed cover on the bed. Not enough receptacles to plug in. Clock radio is the cheapest you'll ever find.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The young lady at the front desk was unable to reach the manager and was unable to do anything about increasing the pool temperature. The pool was cold and when she tested it she said the thermometer read 82 degrees. It doesn't matter what the thermometer read, it was not 82. Even after swimming laps you did not feel comfortable. In a college town that specializes in hotel management and the hotel manager is not available until Monday is unacceptable. Weekends are the busiest time for hotels and the manager should always be available. The reason we chose that hotel was for our kids to swim. The hot tub was not full causing the jets to push the water above and not into the water. It was also not very hot.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 16, 2013

The young man Aaron at check in was very helpful and courteous. The bedspreads were updated which I have not seen at any other AmericInn. The hotel is very clean but older could use some remodeling considering the price. I also felt bad for the young man in the morning checking guest out at the front desk while also taking care of the complementary breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Duper2
Also consider these accommodations in or near Menomonie
Best Western Plus Menomonie Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Menomonie
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Eau Claire
Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center
Cobblestone Inn and Suites Durand, WI
#16 of 25 in Eau Claire

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Menomonie? Share your experiences!