“Room over the Christmas holidays”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Menomonie
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Menomonie
Lake Ozark, Missouri
“Room over the Christmas holidays”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Stayed from Dec. 23 thru 28, 2011. Rooms very nice and spacious. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was much above average and fresh every day even on the holiday.
Pool and hottub well kept. Overall would recommend this motel to anyone who is traveling in this area. Ed & Cindy M., from Missouri

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Bloomington
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Would highly recommend this motel to others. The room was fresh and clean. Excellent hospitality breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff answered our many questions. Spa was nice. Many good restaurants with in easy walking distance. Reasonablely priced. A bit hard to find, it is hidden behind Econolodge.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed October 19, 2011

The rooms was awesome the service was excellent the manger attend to my every need since I was visiting from Florida he told me where the places I needed to visit....The breakfast was great and just loved the heated pool and hot tub.

Room Tip: This is a very good choice for a hotel!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
WI
Reviewed October 5, 2011

I recently stayed here do to a career fair for the college. First this place is hidden behind the Econolodge so it was hard to find. Then the room was really old. Outdated and icky carpet. A microwave with a turn dial and a yellowed-plastic coffeemaker. The noise from other floors and plumbing was horrible. I wouldn't return.

• Stayed October 2011
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed September 15, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the AmericInn in menomonie while we were travelling to Chicago for business. Our room was extremely fresh and clean. The king sized bed was very comfortable and everything in the room "worked" and was in excellent condition. The staff was very friendly. Our favorite was the tasty breakfast which included hot scrambled eggs, Belgium waffles, flavored coffee, and a host of other food items. Thank you AmericInn for taking such good care of us. We'll be seeing you again the next time we go for business trip.

And on top of that, Americ Inn coffee is one of the best.

Room Tip: Most of the Americ Inn rooms are quieter due to concrete construction
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed August 31, 2011

The room was decent but priced higher than a suite in a better hotel in downtown Minneapolis. We tried to get the suite in Minneapolis one extra day, but they were booked. The washing machine in the laundry was broken and the desk clerk recommended I use the facilities at the hotel next door. Really?!! When I asked for change to use the laundry facility next door she recommended I ask them for change. You're kidding me?!! We had to ask for plates for breakfast. In every instance we had to ring a bell at the front desk because it was always unmanned. Overpriced and understaffed. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pams33

Travelers are raving about these Menomonie hotels

GA
Reviewed August 1, 2011

This is not one of those places you stay for the luxuries, but it IS a very good, basic hotel that has all the bases covered. I stayed there 7/24 - 7/28/11 and it was a very comfortable stay. I had a King Suite and it was very spacious. Good little living room area with a nice-sized TV, fridge, and microwave. Carpet is showing some age, but overall nice and clean. The bed was ok, and would have been just fine if I could have gotten used to sleeping on a feather pillow. Alas, I couldn't... but it's much better to stay awake because of a pillow rather than be kept awake by noise through the walls... Which I ASSURE you won't happen here. They advertise quietness and this is quite accurate. I didn't hear ANYTHING else while in our room. The rooms are a bit outdated, but they are clean and have everything you need in them. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The location couldn't be easier to find - JUST off I-94 and within close proximity (5-10 mins) to everything in Menomonie. And the price is right. Good choice if you are not going for frills.

OH! And I didn't eat Breakfast there, but it did look good. I am on a gluten-free diet, but the waffles looked delicious! Coffee was available around the clock. Also, didn't use the pool, but it looked very clean and was an indoor one. Nice! Free Wi-Fi was a plus!

Room Tip: King Suite was a great choice.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Menomonie
Best Western Plus Menomonie Inn & Suites
#5 of 7 in Menomonie
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Eau Claire
Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center
Sleep Inn & Suites Conference Center
#16 of 25 in Eau Claire

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Menomonie? Share your experiences!