“great tacos”

SU Casa Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colgate, Wisconsin
“great tacos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I ususally order the Tacos a la carte and they are great. I usually get one chicken and one pork.This time my husband and I both had the fahitas. We ended up taking enough home for another meal.

Visited May 2013

Alachua, FL
“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

After having had the worst experience at a "Mexican" restaurant in Fargo, ND a month earlier, I visited Su Casa with a business associate who lives in Menomonee Falls. I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the service.

As I have always said, for better or for worse, the quality of the chips and salsa generally sets the tone for a meal in a Mexican restaurant. The quality of both at Su Casa was above average. The chips were fresh and tasty and the salsa was just the way I like it: Fresh and just chunky enough. I like my salsa with a lot of zing which Su Casa's lacked. So if you're not big on hot and spicy, you will probably like their salsa. I asked the waiter for a cup of hotter salsa which they do offer. It was hot but I really didn't care for it. I ended up mixing some of it with the regular salsa which provided the heat that I was after. But, next time, I think that I will stick with the standard salsa. Very tasty - just not very hot.

I had the grilled chicken breast with chorizo. It was very well-prepared, fresh, hot, and quite tasty. The beans and rice which accompanied the entree were also excellent.

I am not a Mexican food connoisseur, so I cannot attest to authenticity or lack thereof. But I eat enough to know if a Mexican restaurant serves up food that I LIKE. And Su Casa certainly does just that. Excellent food, very good service, and a clean, comfortable, and inviting atmosphere, too.

I would go back in a minute!

• Visited April 2013
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Not Mexican”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is not Mexican food, and I know what I am talking about as a Mexican/American with an old fashion mexican chef in my Mom. Good luck with the Tex/Mex.

1 Thank juribe31
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
“Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a great buffet for a private party tasted great.
Excellent atmosphere, like the table areas that are tucked in to give privacy.
The waiters were on it, great service!
Thank You!!

• Visited February 2013
Milwaukee, WI
“Authentic Mexican Food with a fun atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

The food is authentic, wide variety and the drinks/chips are the best! It's always packed so be sure you have plenty of time to relax and visit when you go.

Visited December 2012