“Failure at making decent nachos at a sports bar!”
Review of Trysting Place Pub

Trysting Place Pub
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 30, 2013

On Sunday my husband and I were in the Falls area and thought we would stop in at the Trysting Place Pub for an appetizer as it was about 3pm in the afternoon.
They had done alot of remodeling since we had last been there. The outside has a large seating area but otherwise it is pretty much the same.
We ordered the nacho platter to share. I asked if we could get jalapeno's and the waitress said they are extra. When we got our platter ..... there were still pieces of american cheese slices not melted on some of the chips and we got one scoop of meat, one scoop of sour cream, a tablespoon or so of chopped raw onions, a tablespoon of black olives, and maybe a fourth of a tomato chopped up. It was the saddest looking nacho platter I had ever seen from a restaurant. This is suppose to be a "sports" bar. Aren't nachos a big part of appetizers? Well, NOT HERE !!!
If you are going to drink and watch the wide screen tv's perhaps - but forget eating there!!!!! Will not visit again!!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I ordered the small onion ring plate an it was huge. I took half of it home as I had also ordered a chicken sandwich. I was also very good a large.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

The food was average, the scene was average, the service was ok, a little loud for my taste. Went for dinner with some friends, we haven't been back, there are quieter places that do not echo so much around.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

The last time I was here, it was a smelly old tavern with mediocre food. Not anymore! A very nice spot, seems like a popular after-work spot for happy hour. Lots of flatscreen tvs, which gives the place a sports bar vibe. HUGE covered patio right in front with what will be soon be outdoor dining (if our summer ever gets here!). We had fantastic, friendly, and attentive service. Sandwiches, pizza, appetizers, and a shrimp basket were all scarfed down. Perfect meeting spot for girls night out and I will definitely go back here.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Horrible service. The waitress was beyond horrible. We went here to visit with friends and watch football. Awesome for watching football especially the Packer game. Husband was happy because Cowboy game was on the next big screen. Lots of TV's all playing different games. But as far as the waitress goes she was always MIA. Drinks were slow, order taking slow, food was slow, drinks sat empty for a long time. She helped keep our bill low because we would have ordered more drinks had she been around. When we left she was outside smoking with a bunch of other employees.