“Unexpectedly good!”

Dining options: Late Night
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Unexpectedly good!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

The last time I was here, it was a smelly old tavern with mediocre food. Not anymore! A very nice spot, seems like a popular after-work spot for happy hour. Lots of flatscreen tvs, which gives the place a sports bar vibe. HUGE covered patio right in front with what will be soon be outdoor dining (if our summer ever gets here!). We had fantastic, friendly, and attentive service. Sandwiches, pizza, appetizers, and a shrimp basket were all scarfed down. Perfect meeting spot for girls night out and I will definitely go back here.

• Visited April 2013

“Where's our waitress?”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Horrible service. The waitress was beyond horrible. We went here to visit with friends and watch football. Awesome for watching football especially the Packer game. Husband was happy because Cowboy game was on the next big screen. Lots of TV's all playing different games. But as far as the waitress goes she was always MIA. Drinks were slow, order taking slow, food was slow, drinks sat empty for a long time. She helped keep our bill low because we would have ordered more drinks had she been around. When we left she was outside smoking with a bunch of other employees.

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Pre made fried junk”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Apps were premade and greesy. Visited a couple times, each time they were out of several items. Heard their prime rib is good but havn't tried it. Bar was very full and loud and when I left saw a guy urinating on the side of the building so the gf and I got a full frontal. True story.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank erik p
London
“A nice Milwaukee style tavern.”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I was brought to Trysting Place by some friends who live in the area. Having grown up nearby I found this to be a typical Milwaukee style tavern. It was a place you could go with adults or bring your children for a meal. The atmosphere was friendly and the service was good. I did not eat but my friends recommended the food.

• Visited July 2012
Sussex, Wisconsin, United States
“It's Been A While....”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Havn't been there in over a year but used to go a lot. Loved the atmosphere, dance floor, music and more. Can't tell you about the food as the only time I ate there I was drunk=) Always a fun time!