“Great chicken and dumplings”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great chicken and dumplings”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I heard a lot about their ice cream but I have to say the chicken and dumplings was great. Very fast service

Visited October 2013

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“They should charge me rent”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

It never occurs to me to review Culver's on Trip Advisor, because it's "just" a fast food place, but since I practically live there, maybe it's finally time that I write about my second home.
Service is always friendly, usually pretty quick.
Here's a tip that maybe not everyone knows about: get the hamburger snack-pack! Tasty burger, you can substitute the *most delicious* green beans in the world for the French fries, and you get unlimited refills of soft drinks or coffee. A satisfying, appealing meal; reasonably healthy; all for under $4.
I've tried most of the soups at one time or another; they're all good. Yesterday I splurged and had the sweet potato fries. They were great, but I'm not sure they were worth the calories ; o)
Seasonal salads are wonderful, but be careful -- they often have a higher fat content than the sandwiches, even if you order the tasty raspberry vinaigrette dressing. You might be better off having a burger!

I love the "local" atmosphere: on any given day, you might see a group of retired farmers, school athletes in uniform, middle-aged people with their elderly parents, business people on a working lunch, etc.
I also applaud Culver's for employing several disabled people to serve the meals. These employees are clearly working very earnestly, and they do a great job. It's apparent that they're valued members of the Culver's family.

• Visited September 2013
Cornwall, United Kingdom
“Custard standard”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Warm day so stopped in for my second custard of the holiday. Did not think it was as good as the first one I got in Buffalo MN, but close. Sat outside in the sun and enjoyed every bite. Service was good too....

• Visited May 2013
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Good size portions, they use fresh veggies such as fresh mushrooms....NOT canned. I like there mush&swiss. Love their ice cream. Just wonder y I am always left with a very wet greasy wrapper. It's like u could squeeze grease from burgers... Not good!

Visited October 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“great fast food”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Best fast food restaurant by far. Love the walleye special in the spring, and the chicken tenders anytime...and then there is the custard!

Visited July 2012