“Got ripped off”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We just went to Brisco country wood grill for dinner well first off well never go back. We got charged for food that was supopse to go with the dinner then the rude waitress say no this is right and so did the manager. We then made the manager read his menu and he then kinda backed off. See we go there once or twice a month and have ordered the same thing and never got charged like this. Then on top of it all the woman at the table next to us cant keep out of it wanted to reach over and slap her. Any way then when were were leaving the waitress named Sarah i might add was talking with the woman at the next table laughing about this--- what kind of service is this. Long story short well never go back even if there food is not bad and by the way my mother in law buyes gift cards here to the tun of 400 or 500 dollors (for Christmas) not no more cause she knows about this to. So how do you like me know at brisco county.

1  Thank Douglas E
There are newer reviews for Brisco County Wood Grill

Reviewed August 8, 2012

A nice big bar was great to have a few drinks before being seated. Lot's of TV's and decent beer selection. The dining area(s) are separated from the large bar area. Appetizers we're good, and so was the service. The dining room is showing some wear and some of the windows need to be washed, but seemed passable for this style of restaurant. I wouldn't go out of my way to stop in here, but if I were in the area, I'd return for another pretty good experience at reasonable prices.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

i only live 10 minutes from Brisco County Wood Grill, but have never been there until today... My son and I went for Father's Day. He had a 12 oz New York Strip, I had the Prime Rib special. Both were great, the chicken dumpling soup was stellar. Service was great! I had two Spotted Cow tappers, weren't as cold as I normally like, but all in all, a great experience and I'll be back soon!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I ordered a rib eye steak special plus a 1/4 rack of BBQ ribs. The rib eye's cut was nothing to write home about, though the grilled flavor and the doneness were spot on. The BBQ ribs was highly recommended on FourSquare, but aside from the meat falling easily off the bone, the meat leaned on the dry side.

Reviewed May 24, 2012 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and get the rotisorie chicken. It is amazing. Food always exceeds our expectations.