“Great meal!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ally's Bistro

Ally's Bistro
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Casual bistro serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Specializing in sandwiches, wraps, paninis, and flat-bread pizzas as well as a full breakfast menu and dinner entrees. We feature quality homemade soups. We also have a full service pub that is open the same hours as the restaurant.
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
“Great meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

We went to Allie's Bistro for dinner after hearing about the food from a friend. We were not disappointed! The menu has plenty of options, plus daily specials. It was hard to decide (we need to go back!).... But decided on the Chicken Capri and the Garlic Chicken sandwiches.
Both of our sandwiches were very tasty- well toasted and flavorful but a little messy due to it being made with chicken strips versus a single breast of chicken (we'd prefer a breast). I did like the fresh tomato and spinach on my sandwich -- and portion size was definitely adequate.
My husband had the kettle chips (ok) and I had the tortilla chips and salsa (salsa needs work)
My husband also had a bowl of soup which he really enjoyed.

We also were happy with the large choice of beer offered - and were given good advise when asked for help choosing...
We sat outside on the patio - and our meal was brought out to us. The owner also came out to ask how our meal was - and chat a few minutes which was a nice tough also.

We will definitely go back and try some other items!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Great local spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I have been here plenty of times. Their wraps, paninis, sandwiches, and pizza are all awesome. Keep an eye out for their specials, especially the cuban wrap - is my favorite. I have only had the soup once (flavor of the day) and it was very good. Their smoothies are also very good and the flavor is awesome.

They do serve beer here but I have not been here at a time that is appropriate for beer drinking.

Beware on Friday nights there are extra menu selections and the restaurant has more of a sit down, waiter, waitress, wine drinking atmosphere with live jazz music. Nothing bad about it, but it is noisey and quite popular so any available seating will likely be right next to the music.

Love this place and can always count on a great meal at a more than reasonable price.

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United States
“Once You Find It, You'll Return”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Ally's Bistro seems to be gaining in popularity with lots of folks in the area. I really enjoy their lunches - the soup and 1/2 sandwich combo's are great. In fact, their soups are so good, they must be home-made. Ally's is local, low-key, with a good variety of foods on the menu and very fast service. You line up to place your order, pay and have a seat with your "number" in hand. In no time at all your food is served to you - even at the height of the noon hour. I have yet to hear a complaint when eating there with others and, often when the people I'm with are there for the first time, they vow they will return!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Sue J
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Wonderful unique sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Finding this restaurant was a pleasant surprise. I had a great fruit smoothie with a unique sandwich. Their menu selection is large there's something for everyone

• Visited May 2014
Marquette, Michigan
“Luv'd it again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Ate here 3 times this past week and each meal was great. I like the Village Wrap while hubby likes the Chicken Caesar wrap. Breakfast and smoothies are great too and lots if space to let our toddler run around.

1 Thank Linda C