“New name, same place”
Review of Ally's Bistro

Ally's Bistro
Description: Casual bistro serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Specializing in sandwiches, wraps, paninis, and flat-bread pizzas as well as a full breakfast menu and dinner entrees. We feature quality homemade soups. We also have a full service pub that is open the same hours as the restaurant.
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“New name, same place”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

A friend and I were very fond of Camille's (the previous restaurant on these premises). I hadn't yet tried Ally's, but when I walked in last week I recognized everything immediately. It seems only the name has changed.
The food was very good. I had a BOGO coupon, and I was really hungry, so I ordered a bowl of soup, and two wraps -- one to eat in the restaurant, and one to take home. The person who took my order transformed the "bowl" of soup to a cup, making it conform to one of their specials, saving me money. I appreciated the gesture -- but the soup was tasty, and I would have liked the larger quantity that I had asked for.
Prices are still a little steep for this area. Before I go back to Ally's, I'll search the local ads for another coupon.

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Great place”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We love eating here, the food is great and so are the people. Our personal favorites are always the soups, which are made fresh everyday! It is a nice place to relax and enjoy a meal with family or friends!

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United States
“Neighborhood hangout”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Really enjoy everything about this place. My wife and I eat there several times a week. The friendly owners and staff care about your experience. The food is also excellent, and unlike many other bistro’s, Ally’s has a gourmet dinner menu with beer and wines too. Jazz enthusiast should check out Friday nights for the live music. Me…I’m good just slow dining with friends on the patio.

Ohio
“LOVED IT !!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Visited on 6/4 & /6/5 - Roast beef wrap & Mushroom bisque. BLT & Nacho Chips. This was my favorite restaurant for the whole week !! Everything was very tasty and fresh. I liked every single thing I had and would definitely go back again, again and again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank 2bluewater
WI
“Nice place..worth a visit”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have been here for lunch at least a half dozen times. The lunch crowd is LARGE. 11-1:30 is PEAK and they are BUSY! Afterwards, they slow down a bit. The food has always been fresh and tasy. I typically order the oriental salad, and while it is tasty, they are very stingy with the amount of chicken they add. There is enough water chestnuts, sunflower seeds, and all the other fixin's, but the amount of chicken added to top the salad...I would say a generous tablespoon...leaves a lot to be desired.

In the past I have had the tuna salad and it is great.

Ally's is almost a knock-off of Panera. Worth giving this local place a try.

• Visited April 2013