“Neighborhood hangout”
Review of Ally's Bistro

Ally's Bistro
Description: Casual bistro serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Specializing in sandwiches, wraps, paninis, and flat-bread pizzas as well as a full breakfast menu and dinner entrees. We feature quality homemade soups. We also have a full service pub that is open the same hours as the restaurant.
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United States
“Neighborhood hangout”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Really enjoy everything about this place. My wife and I eat there several times a week. The friendly owners and staff care about your experience. The food is also excellent, and unlike many other bistro’s, Ally’s has a gourmet dinner menu with beer and wines too. Jazz enthusiast should check out Friday nights for the live music. Me…I’m good just slow dining with friends on the patio.

• Visited August 2013

Ohio
“LOVED IT !!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Visited on 6/4 & /6/5 - Roast beef wrap & Mushroom bisque. BLT & Nacho Chips. This was my favorite restaurant for the whole week !! Everything was very tasty and fresh. I liked every single thing I had and would definitely go back again, again and again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank 2bluewater
WI
“Nice place..worth a visit”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I have been here for lunch at least a half dozen times. The lunch crowd is LARGE. 11-1:30 is PEAK and they are BUSY! Afterwards, they slow down a bit. The food has always been fresh and tasy. I typically order the oriental salad, and while it is tasty, they are very stingy with the amount of chicken they add. There is enough water chestnuts, sunflower seeds, and all the other fixin's, but the amount of chicken added to top the salad...I would say a generous tablespoon...leaves a lot to be desired.

In the past I have had the tuna salad and it is great.

Ally's is almost a knock-off of Panera. Worth giving this local place a try.

• Visited April 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I come here a lot for lunch with friends. The food is delicious and the service is great. I usually order a wrap and a smoothie and I am never disappointed.

• Visited February 2013
Germantown, Wisconsin
“Glad we found it”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We tried Ally's Bistro almost by accident but are glad we did. We have eaten there several times now and are always pleased. The food is very good, always fresh. The service and atmosphere are great too. A new family favorite.

• Visited March 2013