“Reservations” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of RBG Bar and Grill

RBG Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: us highway 41
“Reservations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

4 of us arrived before 5:00pm on a Friday. Place was practically empty - we were asked if we had reservations, and when we said no she grimaced. We were seated, on our way we passed 2 tables with patrons and probably 12 that were empty.

2 kids meals (burger) and cheese quesadilla - both were mediocre at best. Husband enjoyed his fish and I liked fettuccine. If we return will NOT order from kids menu.

Overall it was good, on our walk out only 2 tables that were empty now had patrons.

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United States
“Enjoyed the Atmosphere - Needs Better Descriptions of the Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've eaten at RBG Bar & Grill a few times and the food was very good, along with the atmosphere and our server. But recently we took a couple there for dinner and when the dinners came, one of our guests received an entrée covered with bleu cheese, which he did not like. unfortunately he did not say anything about his dislike for bleu cheese until we were virtually done eating and I thought he just wasn't eating all of his meal. Had I known it earlier I certainly would have sent the meal back to be re-done without the bleu cheese, which was not mentioned at all in the description of the entrée in the menu. When such a "strong flavor" is added to an entrée I certainly believe it should be mentioned in the description of the entrée. But, I must add that all meals we'd eaten there prior to that one time were very good!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“This is definitely not your standard hotel restaurant & bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

This restaurant and bar are great...wonderful fish fries, brunch on Sunday's and a new wine list and new beer selections. Staff are fun!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Add this one to your list!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

This was our first time at RBG, and probably won't be our last. It is in the Radisson Hotel and is a European restaurant, I believe this is the only one in the United States. Not to be confused with the menu, which is all American. The décor is very modern and rather romantic with low lighting. Our food was very good, I had the chicken pot pie, my husband had the chicken cordon bleu. The salads were nothing to speak of, the usual lettuce, one slice of cucumber and two cherry tomatoes which I've been seeing just about everywhere lately, but the entrees were delicious and the hot biscuits were out of this world delicious. I thought the coffee was about the best I've had in any restaurant so I totally disagree with an earlier reviewer on that, maybe he likes the "hot water" they serve at some places. Some menu items seem a bit pricey, but all in all, it was a good experience. Our waiter was just excellent.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Marilinda69
Germantown, Wi
“Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Visited early on a Thursday evening. We had 4 different entrees: Smothered meatloaf, Chicken Parmesan, full rack of ribs, and shrimp & bacon Mac & cheese. Prices ranged from $10-18. All meals were not exceptional, but very good, and nicely presented. Salads were excellent. More than you expect from a hotel restaurant. Drinks were a little on the expensive side(A tap beer of Blue Moon was $5.50 for example). Our waiter, Ulysses S. Grant R. was very good and attentive. We will return. I've heard good things about their breakfasts.

• Visited February 2014