“This is definitely not your standard hotel restaurant & bar”
Review of RBG Bar and Grill

RBG Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: us highway 41
Description: Just opened up in the new Raddisoon Hotel.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This restaurant and bar are great...wonderful fish fries, brunch on Sunday's and a new wine list and new beer selections. Staff are fun!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

This was our first time at RBG, and probably won't be our last. It is in the Radisson Hotel and is a European restaurant, I believe this is the only one in the United States. Not to be confused with the menu, which is all American. The décor is very modern and rather romantic with low lighting. Our food was very good, I had the chicken pot pie, my husband had the chicken cordon bleu. The salads were nothing to speak of, the usual lettuce, one slice of cucumber and two cherry tomatoes which I've been seeing just about everywhere lately, but the entrees were delicious and the hot biscuits were out of this world delicious. I thought the coffee was about the best I've had in any restaurant so I totally disagree with an earlier reviewer on that, maybe he likes the "hot water" they serve at some places. Some menu items seem a bit pricey, but all in all, it was a good experience. Our waiter was just excellent.

1  Thank Marilinda69
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Visited early on a Thursday evening. We had 4 different entrees: Smothered meatloaf, Chicken Parmesan, full rack of ribs, and shrimp & bacon Mac & cheese. Prices ranged from $10-18. All meals were not exceptional, but very good, and nicely presented. Salads were excellent. More than you expect from a hotel restaurant. Drinks were a little on the expensive side(A tap beer of Blue Moon was $5.50 for example). Our waiter, Ulysses S. Grant R. was very good and attentive. We will return. I've heard good things about their breakfasts.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

So, this is an interesting place with good food and prices. The decor is ultra-modern, all reds and geometric patterns. The food was good, and so was the service. This is in a Radisson that adjoins a major highway. It was good.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

After reading reviews on Trip Advisor for RBG, my husband and I decided to give it a try. When I first entered, there were quite a few people enjoying happy hour. The hostess was very congenial and directed me to my table. She started to head to the side that was louder and I explained that my husband and I would appreciate a more quiet area so that we could talk. She was very accommodating. Our server answered all of our questions. Grilled Salmon was on the menu and I asked the server if he could check if the chef could prepare mine grilling it with onions and tomatoes on top. He came back saying, no problem but there was. $1 charge. The dish was excellent. My husband ordered the whiskey burger and said it was very good. We were both pleasantly surprised. We hit the trifecta, great hostess, great server and a great chef.