“modernized and friendly staff”

Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Menomonee Falls
Silver Spring, Maryland
“modernized and friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

a modernized, well appointed hotel just off a freeway. the only negative was the shower stall (no tub) which had a fixed glass over the front part and nothing keeping the water in the rear. The water came straight down and to turn on the shower you had to get in and suffer the cold water until the control was turned to hot or warm.

Room Tip: I am told some rooms have traditional showers, ask for one of them.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
New Berlin, WI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Stayed overnight as wedding we attended was on site. Rooms were clean, although small. A bit retro feeling. Reception workers were very friendly and made sure we had a good time at the event. Biggest issue for me is that the rooms are clean and they were here. Beds were comfy. Really no negatives during our 1 night stay.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Wausau, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

After arriving from a long day all we want as travellers is a clean room with a nice bed and maybe something to eat. I can only comment on the clean room with a nice bed since we were in the room for 8 hours. Very clean and extremely quiet with super comfortable beds made this a great place. Easy access from the freeway made it easy to find late on a rainy night. Very new upgrades give it a sense of style that was a welcome addition. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We were facing the freeway and did not hear a sound...feel confident that this hotel is well insulat...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is clean and staff is very friendly. The hotel has a restaurant that serves food on the high end without the high end prices. They make the ordinary seem 5 star. The food was delicious and the presentation beautiful. The hotel is also conveniently located to the highway with easy access. I will definitely stay there again. My only issue, if you could call it that, is there are no dressers for your clothes.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tnvol01
Phoenix
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was put at this hotel by the company I was working for so I didn't really expect a lot. I was very pleasantly surprised! The staff was wonderful! Friendly and competent they made me feel comfortable and at home right away. The restaurant had some of the best food in the area! Absolutely great breakfasts! wonderful funky almost boutique feel to the bar and rooms. super clean and well furnished. There were only 2 compliants that I had:
(1) I happened to be there during the Harley Davidson celebration week so the noise on the highway from 100s of motorcycles was horrible!!!
(2) highway in front of the hotel was under construction. So it could be a pain getting in and out of the parking lot.
Neither were the fault of the hotel though..... I'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank DixiePhoenix
la verne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I booked this hotel due to it's proximity to a local business. What a nice surprise. First is the outside design, very European looking. A nice lobby with a very friendly staff. Next is a very nicely designed and appointed room. Again, very European boutique hotel feel to it (but larger).
Next was the restaurant/bar area. I asked to have my own bottle of wine opened (I wasn't sure they had a bar when I booked the room on line). Instead of the usual "we can't do that" the bar keeper was very gracious and offered to open it for no charge. I bought a drink and a small salad to eat at the bar. Martini was great and both were around $10, what a deal.
In this age of no smoking I asked if I could smoke a cigar outside. Again, very gracious YES.
Bar Keep offered me a glass to take outside for a glass of my wine.
Overall very nice hotel. All staff were very nice and helpful. Other than the salad I did not eat here but I heard the food is very good. All you can eat rib night on Thurs sounds great.
Also, No parking fee for a nice change.
Will definitely return when in town

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Georgetown, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were in Wisconsin for a wedding. This was a very centrally located place to stay for visiting in West Bend and Pewaukee and going to the Milwaukee Zoo and the Lakefront(you're right on the highway). The hotel is quite new and very modern with comfy beds and pillows. The staff was incredibly helpful. We had booked 2 nights and they worked hard to get us another night. They were booked, but kept a watchful eye out for a cancellation.

The restaurant has an outside patio and a very large bar area. The days we were there, the bar was pretty quiet, so we used one of their tables to play cards while we had cocktails and snacks. Very handy! My daughter used the fitness room and was quite happy with it. It looked like they had a nice pool area.

A sit down breakfast from a full menu was included with our rooms which is really unusual. And the food was very good and very large portions. A nice surprise!

The only problem we had was finding it. The exit leading directly to the hotel was closed for construction, so we went around in circles each time we came back to it. I'm sure that won't be going on for too much longer, but if you go there any time soon, I would call ahead and find out the best way to get there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Menomonee Falls
Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Germantown
Holiday Inn Express Germantown
BEST WESTERN Germantown Inn
Super 8 Germantown / Milwaukee, WI
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place

Been to Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls? Share your experiences!