“Great place to stay”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Menomonee Falls
Georgetown, TX
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were in Wisconsin for a wedding. This was a very centrally located place to stay for visiting in West Bend and Pewaukee and going to the Milwaukee Zoo and the Lakefront(you're right on the highway). The hotel is quite new and very modern with comfy beds and pillows. The staff was incredibly helpful. We had booked 2 nights and they worked hard to get us another night. They were booked, but kept a watchful eye out for a cancellation.

The restaurant has an outside patio and a very large bar area. The days we were there, the bar was pretty quiet, so we used one of their tables to play cards while we had cocktails and snacks. Very handy! My daughter used the fitness room and was quite happy with it. It looked like they had a nice pool area.

A sit down breakfast from a full menu was included with our rooms which is really unusual. And the food was very good and very large portions. A nice surprise!

The only problem we had was finding it. The exit leading directly to the hotel was closed for construction, so we went around in circles each time we came back to it. I'm sure that won't be going on for too much longer, but if you go there any time soon, I would call ahead and find out the best way to get there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Madison, WI
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night for a wedding and had a great experience.

We realized we were going to arrive early, with no place to go so we contacted the hotel to ask for an early check-in (at noon.) Denise was amazing, kind and very helpful! She not only ensured a room was ready for us when we arrived but made sure to check with us to ensure the room was what we wanted. Thank you for the great service!

We then went to the restaurant and had some lunch and drinks at the bar. Chase was great and really took care of us. When we stopped back after the ceremony he ensure that we had what we needed until we went to the reception. Again, amazing service!

The only complaint about this hotel was the shower. I have seen this shower set up in other hotels and just hate it. It's a rain shower that comes straight down with very little water pressure and no way to adjust it. Plus the door to the shower is just half a pane of glass so you get very cold and get water everywhere. It is just awful. I really wanted to rate this hotel four stars because of it, but the service was just too good.

The key cards stopped working for us twice, but was minimal effort to go get them fixed and they were very apologetic about it. Slightly annoying but barely worth mentioning.

If you can look past the shower, the hotel is very well decorated, the rooms are lovely and the restaurant and bar is great. Add on fantastic service and you will be very please with this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Aurrora12
Marblehead, MA
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My family and I recently booked the Radisson Hotel in Menomonee Falls when we were attending a family reunion nearby over the 4th of July weekend. My husband and I travel a LOT for work so we're no strangers to hotel rooms and I can honestly say that this place far exceeded my expectations on pretty much every front. After having done some research on other local hotels I can say that this place was one of the most affordable options in the vicinity so I suppose I wasn't expecting much. I was very pleasantly surprised to discover that not only was the place spotlessly clean, modern, and beautiful... but the staff was also very friendly, courteous, and helpful. I had worried that it might be noisy since the hotel is just off of the highway but once in our room we couldn't hear any highway noise.

We had booked a King room and I had called ahead to ask if the hotel provided cribs or pack n' plays for guests with infants. The woman I spoke with not only confirmed that they did, but also offered to provide a microwave in our room for no additional charge (all rooms already have mini fridges too!) When we checked in, the pack n' play and microwave were already setup and ready in the room for us.

Later that night we checked out the bar and discovered that they had a wonderful selection of local microbrews and as with the rooms, the space was elegant and modern with lots of comfortable seating. We also had brunch in the restaurant 2 mornings and found the prices to to very reasonable and the food was delicious.

All in all I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for place to stay while visiting the Milwaukee vicinity.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Lakeland, Florida, United States
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Anytime work takes me to smaller community on the outskirts of a metropolitan area, I lower my expectations for the accommodations.No need to do that here. Beautifully modern and clean, this hotel was a very pleasant surprise. Very friendly staff. I even got a call fom the Front Desk on my first night to ask if I needed a wake-up call! What a great idea. Free wi-fi throughout had decent speed and a simple connection process. The restaraunt serves a nice breakfast buffet and had a great dinner menu.
And, most importantly, large, suite-style rooms with a coffe maker and a fabtastic shower.
Will definitely stay here if I go back to Menomonee Falls, WI!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Had stayed here during my last trip to MIlwaukee. While I deliberated a lot on my stay here, due to its distance from work location in Milwaukee down town, I nevertheless went ahead. I am glad this hotel did not disappoint me. The staff is courteous, the rooms are well maintained, parking was free with plenty of parking space(which was a big relief!!), the restaurant served decent food and had pretty good spread for breakfast.

It helps that this hotel is competitive on pricing. Also, if you drive further away from this hotel, you have plenty of restaurant options. But do ensure that you rent a car, as many taxi service providers may not cover this are well.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Covington, Washington
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I was in Milwaukee for a friend's retirement party. Have stayed in the Hilton Garden Inn previously, which I liked, but wanted to try a different hotel, even though it was slightly further away from my friend's party.
The hotel is fairly new, so the rooms are what would be expected; especially liked the fact that a in-room safe was included, as well as an MP3 player.
Overall, very pleased with the hotel, would stay there again with no hesitation.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
chicago,il
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This hotel is only 2 years old and very clean and nice. Nice indoor pool. We had a banquet there and it was very nice too. Will defiantly stay again. Staff very friendly and nice. Very clean and modern. We ate the restaurant in the hotel called RBG and that was very nice and food was good.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Menomonee Falls
Home2 Suites by Hilton Menomonee Falls Milwaukee
Home2 Suites by Hilton Menomonee...
#2 of 2 in Menomonee Falls
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Germantown
Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Park Place
Super 8 Germantown / Milwaukee, WI
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place
Holiday Inn Express Germantown

Been to Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls? Share your experiences!