“Amazing”

Manderfield's Home Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Menasha
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This bakery is by far the best in our area! Tons of variety... breads, cakes, cookies. Just delicious!

Reviewed November 2, 2012

If you need something special or just a sweet to enjoy for the day, Manderfield's is the best by far. Nothing is less than incredible when it comes from this bakery.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Found this bakery using my GPS. I was visiting the Menasha WI area and was looking for donuts to take to a meeting. Went in the next day and was pleasantly surprised with the smell of a bakery, not a donut shop and the courteous staff behind the counter. Everything looked so good especially the coffee cakes but I needed donuts. When I asked for a dozen donuts the lady behind the counter asked if I wanted to pick them out or would the prepackaged ones due. Even though I picked the prepackaged donuts the kind lady opened the box to ensure that I would be satisfied with the selection and I was more than satisfied. The donuts were a hit and I wanted to let everyone know that may see this review. I don’t know when I will be back up this way again but I will defiantly make a stop at Manderfield’s Home Bakery.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

They have the best cakes. We have tried from many other places and you cannot beat Manderfields. They also have good cookies, buns etc.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

this is a family run bakery that creates cakes tortes, rolls and breads from family recipes from scratch. the whipped cream tortes are so delicious