“Frosted Cookies”

Manderfield's Home Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Menasha
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I had Manderfield's make my 1 year guest appreciation day cookies this past March. I can say they did an awesome job. I sent them a picture of my business logo and what size cookie I would like and away they created. Purely an awesome job, They have won my business for years to come with great guest service, they always aim to please. They have always made awesome Cakes for my friends birthday they created a Minion Cake (Despicable Me movie). Manderfield's created and sent the pieces of cake that they didn't use with her. I would recommend them to everyone I know!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Childhood memory and modern availability! Love all their baked goods!

1  Thank paula1326
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Manderfield's is a family owned bakery that has been in the Fox Cities for a long time. There cakes are fantastic. I walk in to get donuts for work and come out with bread and cookies and whatever else my eyes came across. My two favorites that I go there just to get are their Charlie Brown cookies. These are wonderful little gems. They are a brownie-cake cookie that is covered in a hard shell of chocolate. I discovered them one day and have been in love ever since. I like to keep them in the fridge so the chocolate on top snaps when you bite into the cookie. There is a little smile in every bite. The other item I go there especially to get is a tub of their White Chocolate Macadamian Nut cookie dough. They are so good and so easy to make you can't beat it. When I need cookies and I want somthing home made but don't have the time these are the answer.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

This place is so dangerous that we rarely allow ourselves to go there. It is an outstanding bakery! You will gain weight just by THINKING about it after you've been there. I've had all kinds of things from there, and NEVER been dissatisfied.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Best bakery in the area! We are lucky to have a place like this and it's great to have a 2nd location in Appleton now!