“A Must Visit”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2008

I just returned from my fourth visit to nearby House on the Rock resort, where I host a trip to experiance Frank Lloyd Wright's estate, Taliesin, for architects and builders. I have dined at The Old Feed Mill three times. Each visit was wonderful. The old mill building has been beautifully re purposed and the food is exceptional. I typicaly host a group of 9 to 14 guests and everyone has been delighted with their meals.The menu offers a nice selection for different tastes. We always order tons of appitizers and share. They are all very tasty. The owner is a very charming lady and always pleases our group with a breif history of the mill. If you are at the resort for just one evining, skip the resorts restaurant and visit The Old Feed Mill. You will enjoy it.