Best Western Park Oasis Inn
Quality Inn(Mauston)(Great Value!)
$79
QualityInn
Super 8 Mauston(Mauston)(Great Value!)
$84
$100
Adams Inn(Adams)(Great Value!)
$85
$229
TripAdvisor
Chula Vista Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
$242
$109
  • Pool
Day's End Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsattached restaurantgas stationcheese shopoutdoor pooldiscount couponwestern parkfamily restaurantbest westernsgreat place to staywisconsin dellsconvenience storebar loungea king size bedperfect hotelroad noiseroom was cleanthe hotel staff
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We have stayed several times at this hotel on our way to Minneapolis! Great place and very clean. We love the attached restaurant too! Great coffee in the lobby and the parking is very easy to unload luggage.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Julie_FO_Manager, Manager at Best Western Park Oasis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Hello!

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. It really does make it convenient for our guests to have the on site restaurant.

We love having repeat guests and are so glad you stayed with us again and hope you will do so in the future.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

I really want to give a shout out to Leslie Householder and Ben from Maintenance. I didn't stay at the hotel, but I stopped by and they helped me out after I heard a strange flapping sound on top of the trailer/camper I was pulling as I drove by. I had no way to get to the top of my trailer, so I picked them at random as a place that might be worth asking for help.

I was treated as an instant priority by Leslie, even though I wasn't staying there, and in no-time flat, a very helpful man named Ben showed up with a ladder and held it for me while I climbed up to address the problem. Ben offered me tools if I needed them, and I got the loose air conditioning vent screwed back down and I was on my way home in no time.

I couldn't help but think that if you get great customer service when you're not even a customer, it's surely a great place to stay, which I will next time I'm in their neck of the woods.

Thanks Leslie and Ben.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Julie_FO_Manager, Manager at Best Western Park Oasis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2014

Hi!

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback. We are glad we were able to accommodate your needs in helping fix your trailer/camper and return to traveling safely.

Whether they are an actual hotel guest or a visitor, we feel everyone should be treated with kindness, courtesy and comfort. I will pass along your kind words to Leslie and Ben. We hope the rest of your trip home was a safe and enjoyable one.

Thank you again, hope to see you on a future trip!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

We were in the Dells for an event and decided we didn't want to deal with the many tourists at a larger hotel chain with water park so we decided to go to Mauston. We were pleasantly surprised on the location, new/updates to the room and interior, as well as the friendly staff. From the prompt check-in to the outgoing bartender at the Lounge, we were thankful we made the choice. So if you don't mind staying at more of a "local" hotel that is clean and comfortable, I would recommend this hotel for you.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello!

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will be passed along to all departments. Our ultimate goal is to provide our guests with a great experience and it is encouraging and rewarding to hear when we have done our jobs well.

It is definitely a benefit to us to be so close to Wisconsin Dells where you can play all day and unwind in the evenings. We hope to see you again.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

They have done some updates to rooms including new beds witch are very nice. Slept like a Baby!
very accommodating staff place is always clean they are always cleaning. :)
we will return frequently.
nice good restaurant within walking distance anything you need within walking distance

• Stayed: May 2014

Hello!

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We love return guests and are happy to have you! Thank you from everyone here for recognizing our efforts to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable, pleasant stay. Hope to see you again on your next trip to the area!

Thanks again and have a nice day!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. had a great time in the lounge with the local color. Restaurant breakfast was excellent. Linens and furniture starting to show wear. But good value. The outdoor pool area looked inviting.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Julie_FO_Manager, Front Office Manager at Best Western Park Oasis Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Hi,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love to hear that our efforts are appreciated. Guest satisfaction is most important to us and I will be passing your comments along to all departments. We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Thank you again and hope to see you soon!