“We will definetly be back.”

Best Western Park Oasis Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Mauston
GreenLeadersSilver level
Whitewater
“We will definetly be back.”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

This hotel is very clean. The staff is helpful and nice. The beds are comfortable and the pillows are very soft. I liked that this hotel has a pool indoor and outdoor as well as an indoor hot tub, it was very relaxing. I liked that there is a restaurant and a lounge right in the hotel so we did not even have to leave the hotel to go to dinner or get a cold drink. I highly recommend this Best Western.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
OasisWisconsin, General Manager at Best Western Park Oasis Inn, responded to this review, August 29, 2011
Thank you! Your feedback helps us to deliver a superior experience for you and future guests and is greatly appreciated. We hope you will come back and see us again soon! Please let me know if I can be of assistance to you in the future. Thank you again! Leslie - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
New Lisbon, Wisconsin
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Our family spends a weekend at the Mauston Park Oasis every year and we are always satisfied and are impressed with the improvements they continue to make. The service was great, rooms were exceptionally clean and our children love the spending time in the pool area.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us your feedback. It is greatly appreciated and nice to hear our efforts are appreciated. We look forward to seeing you next time. Please let me know if there is anything in the future I can assist you with. Have a great day!
Belleville, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 31, 2011

Very quiet, very clean place. The service was great. The resterant had a great bakery and breakfast, dinner was so so. Pool was a little cold for the adults, but the kids didn't care. Internet price was very reasonable. We were surrounded by snow mobiliers so I am guessing this is a popular place to go if you are doing that.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 5, 2010

My husband and I were seeking a night away that was close to home (a mini break from parenting) and wanted a hotel that had a pool and hot tub etc..but free from the chaos of the WI Dells waterpark feel. At the last min. we picked the Best Western Park Oasis (we were not expecting elegant luxory). The Inital impression was okay, lobby was kind of dated, but the staff was friendly. Our room was okay...the bathroom was dated and felt dingy but the room had linens that must have been upgraded somewhat recently. We wanted to relax in the hot tub and pool and found it to be VERY unappealing. The hot tub had young children in it, spitting water through toys and shooting water guns at the ceiling, the pool area was very poorly lit and the pool itself was in disrepair and dirty (acutally saw things floating in it). We weren't looking for romance, just a peaceful nights sleep and we only 'kind of' got that (you could hear others entering and exiting their rooms) If the hotel upgraded their public areas and their rooms(especially the dirty pool area and the bathrooms) I might recommend it...until then, find another place to stay. One other note, they didn't have any gym equipment on sight, you had to drive a mile down the road to Snap Fitness (the drive wasn't motivational)

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
OasisWisconsin, General Manager at Best Western Park Oasis Inn, responded to this review, November 8, 2010
I apologize for not exceeding your expectations during your recent stay with us.

We are working on renovating the bathroom areas. The bathrooms have recently had black frames installed around the mirrors to give a more residential style to them, black insulated ice buckets, and new black hair dryers with a night light attached to them have also been installed. We have upgraded our shower heads so they now offer different water pressure settings. We are working on removing the wallpaper in the bathrooms and painting them (about 1/2 have been completed) It is in the budget within the next year to replace the vanity's in the bathrooms for a more updated feel.

In the living area of the rooms we have recently updated the bedding package (as you noted) and are waiting for new upgraded oversized headboards to arrive so we can install them.

Unfortunately we do not have the space required by Best Western to have an on-site fitness center. That is why we offer our guests the free pass to our local SNAP Fitness (open 24/7), because we wanted them to be able to work out should they choose, especially being that it is such a short distance from us.

We have had the pool deck redone recently to a lighter color to brighten up the area. We will definitely look at what we can do to further brighten the area.

We do appreciate you complimenting our staff. These comments will be passed along to them as well. We strive to provide a positive stay to all of our guests. So it is nice to hear when we have done something well.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you will give us another opportunity to accommodate you in the future.
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed September 20, 2010

Stayed with our pet....great service and very nice staff....restaurant with average food at exceptional prices!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 26, 2010

This hotel covered all of accommodation. My mother has a sleep disorder and she needs a nap in the afternoon. The hotel staff was more than happy to clean our two rooms early so we would be able to get into them before the wedding. The part that amazed me about this was that check out time wasn't till twelve and they were so accommodating. When I entered into my room, I was pleased to find the smell of a freshly cleaned room. Even though they didn't have continental breakfast, the restaurant gave a very homey atmosphere and the coupons that came with our room were very helpful. Another feature that we liked in our room was the temperature control with our room key. My mother can be a very warm person and this feature helped keep her cool and comfortable through the whole trip. Also, whenever I met a staff member in the hallways, they Always smiled and said hello. This hotel was very accommodating. Also this hotel helped us get my brother back to the Dells on time without having to be on the road for many hours.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Eagan, Minnesota
Reviewed June 1, 2010

We stayed here as a pit stop for two small kids on our way home from the Twin Ciities.

A pet peeve of mine is that hotels that advertise suites really just provide one large room with two TVs. That is the case here. If I put my kids into bed, I cannot really enjoy myself and watch TV without waking them up. A seperate bedroom (meaning a door that can be closed) from the living room is what I expect from a suite. The Super 8 in Mauston has this type, but no pool, so we came here.

That said, this was a nice big room with two TVs, two comfortable beds, and a nice indoor pool. It was raining, so we didnt try the outdoor pool. We heard no highway noise, and the staff was really cooperative.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mauston
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 4 in Mauston
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Su...
#4 of 74 in Wisconsin Dells
#2 of 4 in Mauston
Adams Inn
Adams Inn
#1 of 1 in Adams

Been to Best Western Park Oasis Inn? Share your experiences!