“Where's the beef?!? Not here!”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Mauston
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I each ordered a butter burger basket. Neither of us could believe our eyes when we looked at the burger we received: a patty that had been cooked, mashed flat then sliced into TWO patties and half of each placed on our buns. My husband got half and I got the other half. How do I know they once were joined together? ~ because both the bottoms were charbroiled and the tops were not ~ they would have fit perfectly back together to make ONE patty! The so called beef burgers were as thin as paper! No kidding! We've eaten hamburgers in all 50 states and this was the worst hamburger EVER! Save your money and eat elsewhere. There's NO delicious beef here!

1  Thank TravelingWizard

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!