“Management needs to be replaced”

Mauston Park Oasis Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Mauston
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I went here with my son to eat. The wait staff was very nice and the food was great, but the manager on duty, a heavy set lady. Was standing on the floor and doing nothing but text on her phone. She would not assist any of the staff when help was needed. When I had a question about my bill, she actually continued on her phone till she was finished before she even addressed my concerns and even then she was extremely rude. My son couldn't keep his eyes off the bakery so whoever sets that up gets the one star I am giving. If I ever decide to eat there it will definitely to go. Thank god the wait staff had good humor...but the management completely ruined the experience. A manager should set the example not represent rudeness and pure laziness at its finest. Will not be eating in again.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

We went here for breakfast while on a camping trip. We had a group of 6. Took forever to get our food when we finally got our food it was cold. The waitress reheated my biscuits and gravy twice and they were still cold. When we brought it to attention of the owner(manager) she was very rude and said fine ill just pay for it and walked away. Will never even stop in that town again.

1  Thank Ashleycollignon
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Good food, good staff, good prices. Basic foods well prepared. LOVED the cinnamon bread french toast.

Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Just stopped in for lunch while driving through. GREAT Reuben. It'll be a frequent stop now that I know about it. Only drawback was that it was a little chilly in the dining room. Otherwise, awesome.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Sign a contract if you ever have an event at this location. I was quoted and told three different prices for room rental. Then each person paid seperately for their meals including tax and then our group was charges gratuity on top of it. When I tried to explain the women hung up the phone on me. I would NEVER take my business back! Thats shady and unprofessional in my book!

1  Thank AD615