“The best place to do it all in Marshfield”

Holiday Inn Conference Center Marshfield
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Marshfield
Wonewoc
“The best place to do it all in Marshfield”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Weather you are in town on business or vacation everything you need is here! You will find the staff very helpful and outgoing! At the hotel they have all the services you could possibly need without leaving the building! Located in the perfect place to get anywhere is a huge plus! The best kept secret is the location is also quiet where relaxation can be accomplished!
When you travel it goes without saying you expcet a great stay but when you find the staff takes it to the highest level you want to return!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
MarshfieldHolidayInn, General Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Marshfield, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
genoinwi,

Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to share your experience with us. We are always happy to have you visit and enjoy the fact that you feel comfortable enough to relax. Have fun in your travels.

Wendy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Milton
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We recently bought property in the area and until we have accommodations of our own to stay in we choose to stay here - it is clean and location in Marshfield is perfect. The only thing that would be nice would be a better restaurant attached for breakfast. The Gondolier does not add to this property at least for breakfast. As a honors member I get free breakfast but did not use that option as it is not worth the wait or time. The hotel is always clean and people and friendly! Beds are very comfortable. We will stay here again just not use the restaurant attached.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
MarshfieldHolidayInn, Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Marshfield, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thank you TessMIltonWI for letting us know about your stay. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. I would love it if next time you are in town you stop at the desk to see me. I apologize that the restaurant has not lived up to your expectations and would like to discuss this further with you when you are in.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I think this may be the best hotel in Marshfield. I go with my husband to visit his family, and we needed some arrangements outside the family home. We will most likely stay here again. We travel all over, in and out of the US, and the bed ranks as the second most comfortable outside our home, and it was covered with an allergy (possibly with bug protection) cover. The water heated up quickly. The coffee in the room was some of the better hotel coffee I've had. They let us check in early when we inadvertently arrived early. There was light from the hall around the door, but we were able to use the bathroom door to block it. You could hear people in the halls very clearly, as well as the music piped into the halls. That didn't bother us much, though.

Room Tip: Maybe try one that isn't on the first floor.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Jil G,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit to Marshfield. Happy travels and we look forward to you staying with us again soon!

Tomah, Wisconsin
Reviewed December 5, 2013

One of thee nicest Holiday Inn Hotels that we have stayed at....Service like no other!! Robert you will make this hotel what it is so deserving to continue to be....fantastic!!!! From the check-in by a wonderful and personable young lady named Zoey....we went to our room which was clean and very nice! We then had the opportunity of meeting Robert the manager and believe me he went out of his way to make sure everything was acceptable to our needs. We had the opportunity to visit the lounge/supper club and another great asset to this property. I could not have asked for a better night away....we will be back! We do believe that the staff and people make the destination, and here they understand that and have that down to a T......Again thanks for making our Holiday Inn stay another great one!!!!

Room Tip: We like being on an upper floor...it was very spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank maggiemae02
MarshfieldHolidayInn, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Marshfield, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
We'd like to extend a thank you for providing a wonderful review about your stay with us. It brings smiles to our faces to hear the good news you have provided. Our hotel has taken great pride in getting to the level of customer service that we offer to our guests. Sounds like there maybe just a return visit from you folks and we'd love that very much! Our restaurant and bar area of the hotel is a great asset that we are fortunate to be able to provide to our guests. We couldn't agree more with your statement about how the staff makes the destination! Thank you again for your feedback, the review has been shared with the proper management team! Here's to your family and hoping the best for the holiday season for you!
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I travel on business and stay here quite often. I just had to write a review today because Robert from the front desk did something extrodinary today. As I was walking out to my car in the ice and snow he came out after me and called out to me by name (I loved it that he remembered my first name) and asked if I had a scraper for my car windows because there was heavy ice on my car. I didn't and he proceeded to go to his own car and get his own ice scraper out and offered to scrape my windows. He was on break and I refused to allow him to scrape my windows I wanted to scrape them myself so he could take his break. Robert is a treasure for this Holiday Inn and I hope he is highly valued by the company. Robert is a young man and has a great attitude and kind heart. He will go far in this world. Thank you Robert for your kindness.

PS: The pillows are awesome at this hotel. I know it sounds kind of weird but I have never had such great pillows at a hotel. I actually stopped at the front desk to ask how I could purchase some. They aren't available at the desk so I am in search of them on line.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so very much for taking the time to let us know about the service you received while you stayed with us. Providing such great feedback allows us to really improve our service to all of our guests. Your wonderful review has been forwarded to the appropriate channels of the hotel so it could be shared with everyone. The front desk motto is to always treat the guests like they are your favorite neighbor! The pillows are something we just got not that long ago and we all are in love with them! We hope the next time your in our area, that you'll be able to experience another stay like you had just received. We sure hope that you and your family enjoy the days going forward and have a fantastic holiday season.
Wisconsin
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Called this Holiday inn on Monday night and talked to Kurt about getting a room for Thanksgiving. I asked for a holiday special and he didn't know of anything. He said he had to put me on hold because he had to talk to someone on the other line. I waited 6 minutes for him to return and when he did he told me to call back the next day and speak to the General Manager. I called Wendy the GM on Tuesday afternoon and left a message no response. Called again on Wednesday and left another message. Finally returned my call after 5. I explained the situation and she was speechless. I asked her what the rate was and if they were running any holiday specials. She wasn't sure but would transfer me to Zoe at the front desk and she would be more than happy to help me. I waited 3 minutes for the call to get transferred and we were cut off. Did anyone try to call me back? NO!!! Forget it if nobody knows the rates and they can't even transfer a call why would I want to stay with them? STAY AWAY!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DisappointedMom
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Marshfield, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Dear DisappointedMom,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us.

We read with much concern the troubles you had with us. I sincerely apologize for the service you received was less than satisfactory and truly sorry that your experience with us did not live up to your standards. This is definitely not usual in our hotel as we always strive to deliver the highest level of service and customer care to all our guests.

The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. We hope that you give us a chance to change your perception of our hotel.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I stay here for one week 10/2-10/5 on business and the staff was great. The staff sign me up for Holiday Inn Rewards and I received free breakfast everyday. The hotel was clean and updated for the Fall. The rooms were very nice and spacious.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
MarshfieldHolidayInn, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Conference Center Marshfield, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
We love the fact you included a picture of our lobby along with your summary of your stay. Thank you very much for taking the time to do that! It warms our hearts knowing we can provide guests a home away from their home. I have passed your comments to all the departments that you had mentioned. We hope that when you are back in our area, that you'll be choosing our Holiday Inn once again. Thank you for your time and happy holidays to your family and you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marshfield
Hotel Marshfield, BW Premier Collection
#4 of 8 in Marshfield
Hillcrest Motel Marshfield
Hillcrest Motel Marshfield
#8 of 8 in Marshfield

Been to Holiday Inn Conference Center Marshfield? Share your experiences!