“Eh.. no.”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #40 of 69 Restaurants in Marshfield
“Eh.. no.”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

When I order half pizza with something and the other half with something.. don't decide to throw the mushrooms over the whole pizza. It's happened more than once, and I don't mean just over mushrooms, black olives.. etc. I just quit ordering from them. Only my kid does now. That's fine, I want nothing from them.

Visited June 2014

Park Falls, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“hot and fresh”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

it was hot and fresh and delicious there is nothing to dislike if you like pizza I would go there the services was grrrrr great

Visited December 2013
“Awesome customer service ”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Great service and in a timely and efficient manner and also would return to this spot just for that reason