“Good dining experience with great wait staff”

Lumberyard Bar and Grill
Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Marshfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I had a great dinner experience here the other night with some very helpful wait staff that were also very friendly. The decor in the room was also neat with the whole logging/lumberjack theme.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The atmosphere is both casual and formal. You can come in for just a drink with some friends, have a business lunch, enjoy your birthday, or just a simple date night! It has soo much to offer and not only is the food AMAZING but exceptionally well priced for what you get! I always have to get a to-go box! Their 'french onion' soup is a must-try! Along with their deep friend beef strips--the dipping sauce has great flavor! I've never been disappointed. They have a variety of choices for drinks--which I get something different just about every time. And the busiest night, but best night to go is for their friday night fish specials--OMG soo good and such a great deal!

The staff is also great. Never had an issue with any of their service--all are friendly and welcoming!

I would highly recommend!!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Alannah was my bartender/server. OUTSTANDING! Great personality and totally made my day. Recommended these pretzel things with a dip and it was out of this world. I even ordered another batch to take home the next day to my family so they could try them and they loved them too! Great job to everyone and I will be back! Thanks Alannah for making me laugh after a long day at work!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

The resturant was right next to the hotel which made it very easty on choosing were to go very clean food was on time hot and very good variety. many choses and even made to order for some that can not eat certain foods would be going back here again in may

1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed April 15, 2014

service and selection was awesome. staff was wonderful, they pored a great jack and coke. all our questions were answered quickly, prices were totally acceptable. i look forward to eating there again