“Vulgar Name, Great Burgers & Service”
Review of Nutz Deep II

Nutz Deep II
Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Marshfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Established in 1982 Opening as a tavern serving various types of tap, bottled beer, and mixed drinks. We were solely known as a "shot and beer bar" catering to our everyday bar customers. Over the years, the original Nutz Deep II has made some major changes. One of the major changes came when the City of Marshfield instilled the smoking ban. This forced the owners of Nutz Deep II to reevaluate their entire business. At this time, the menu was expanded offering a full service restaurant. We have expanded the beer selection by adding twenty domestic and specialty beers on tap, adding an outdoor seating area, and adding an outdoor smoking lounge. In November of 2007, our second location was established called Nutz Deep II North in Spencer, WI. This location has the same features as Nutz Deep II in Marshfield.Nutz Deep II features 12 large screen TVs so our customers can watch nearly every sporting event available. We are the perfect venue for happy hour, late night drinks, or just socializing. In addition to the full-service bar featuring all your favorite spirits, major domestic, imported, specialty craft beers, and wine, our large menu of appetizers, sandwiches, and of course burgers are there for you from open to close.
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Well a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet.

FIRST IMPRESSION: Poor/Childish choice of name... It was a real turn off in my opinion. Had to ask myself if the place was open? It didn't look very lit up. The building looks clean from the outside. Lots of people eating and drinking on the inside.

FOOD: I had the Fried Cheese Curds and the Nuts Deep Burger (medium rare) with fries. The burger was cooked to perfection and the sauteed sweet onions and garlic was phenomenal. Easily the best burger I have had in a decade.

SERVICE: They were great. My Coke never went empty and they weren't too pushy when I needed extra time to look over the expansive menu. Food was cooked fast and arrived promptly. Everything arrived hot and tasty.

ATMOSPHERE: The place is decked out in pine, it's everywhere and pretty uninspiring. Who wants to eat in a pine box? There are medium sized Flat screens on pretty much every wall, kinda all over. The booth we sat in was plain but comfortable enough. Lots of beers on tap, wish I could have enjoyed a few but didn't partake. This town looks like its packed with good places to get some craft brews.

THE SCENE: It was a little crowded but we got immediate seating. They looked like nice enough people, not a rough crowd or anything, families with kids and what not. There were people sitting at the bar and they looked to be regulars.

WOULD I GO AGAIN?: I would go to get another tasty burger in a heart beat.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

My husband and I come to eat here regularly, and we have yet to have a bad experience. The staff are always welcoming and smiling, the food tastes amazing, and the price is just right. This place seems to be very popular with everyone young and old, and it shows by how busy they always are every day of the week. Will recommend this place to everyone I know. Thank you to everyone at Nutz Deep II, for all of the wonderful experiences.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

The atmosphere is great and the staff are top notch, but nothing can top the food!! We had the Blue Moon Burger and Sweet potato fries, you simply cannot go wrong with this combo!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

best burgers and fair pricing plenty to choose off menu if you aren't a burger person. great for friend

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I liked that there are tables to sit at and not just seating at the bar. The food is pretty good. We have had the homemade pizza and burgers and they have been good! It's a good place to go with the family at lunch or dinner time. Also a great place to go with friends and have a good time!!