“Need Bigger Menu”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I am local and a regular. Always a good meal, bartender remembers my drink order and always anticipates my needs. Certainly a top restaurant in town but limited menu limits how often I visit. Great atmosphere, good drinks, great Duck.

1  Thank William S

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Went for our anniversary dinner. Food is fantastic! Ambiance is good and they even have bands sometimes on the weekends for listening to on the patio. The best NICE restaurant in town. Food is pricey but it's worth it for a special occasion now and then.

1  Thank 006r
Reviewed July 25, 2013

For years Marshfield has not had a good restaurant to eat at. And shame on me for only finding out about it and it has been open 4 years. (I live in a town 45 mins away)
What can I say-Appetizer - Italian influenced meatballs made in house and stuffed with mozzarella cheese; served with a potato and garlic cream, Gorgonzola and Sautéed Apple Salad with
A blend of fresh greens accompanied with locally made gorgonzola cheese, apples sautéed with honey and butter, toasted pecans and finished with balsamic vinaigrette. -excellent, homemade rolls (yes really homemade)* with Parmesan olive oil-mouth watering, Entree-Grilled Hanger Steak with Marsala Sauce
Hanger steak grilled, sliced thick and placed atop roasted potatoes and finished with a sweet marsala and mushroom cream sauce-excellent. Unfortunately my husband had the evening special of pork chop and mash potatoes. It would have been excellent, but it was served cold.
We told the waitress and we were comp ted a desert of cheesecake which is some of the best I have had. I am going to try to visit them once a month. Wonderful!
*I make my own homemade rolls and would love to have this reciept!!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Chicago style steak right here in Marshfield! I love mixing things up and coming here. Although we cannot afford it all the time, it is a nice little treat :-)

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Can't say enough about the food, cocktails or service. All are top notch. It is a little pricey, but I guess you get what you pay for.