“nice stay”

Baymont Inn & Suites Marshfield
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Marshfield
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Enjoyed our stay. Everyone is very nice & helpful. Have recommended it to other family members. Plan on staying with them on our next trip to Marshfield.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 13, 2012

everything was great the staff housekeeping breakfast all was good i would recommend this to everyone

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 10, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank A Wyndham traveler
Reviewed October 8, 2012

It has been a while since we have stayed in this hotel (since it was the AmeriHost) and I was pleasantly surprised. The facility and room was clean and bright. There is another hotel nearby that has a tired/darker feel to it, but by contrast my room at the Baymont Inn was bright and quite clean. Some of the furniture has seen better days, but the beds are comfortable and the bedding and pillows were very clean and in good condition.

The property also serves a continental breakfast which left me wanting more. I did not swim, but the pool and hot tub look fine for young kids. There is a central elevator and stairwells on each end of the hall -- that is not the most convenient. Internet access is free, but the speed is clipped w/ an option to purchase higher speed.

Since I was predominantly just looking for a comfortable place to sleep, I was pleased w/ the hotel and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms that are on the backside of the property face a corn field and are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 7, 2012

There aren't a lot of hotel choices in Marshfield, and I choose this one because it was closest to my destination.

I stayed in a regular double room (no hot tub) and it was clean and the bed was comfortable. For the extremely low price I paid, I was happy with both of those factors. On top of the room being clean, the staff were very friendly and helpful. My GPS couldn't find the address for my destination and the staff with above and beyond to make sure I knew where I was going.

I returned to the hotel very late after my event and upon my return, the staff asked me if I'd like a late check-out so that I could get more than a few hours of sleep, which I appreciated.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo