“Best food I have ever had from a restaurant attached to a gas station.”

Lammar's Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #20 of 69 Restaurants in Marshfield
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: Authentic BBQ. We dry rub and slow smoke our meat using hickory to provide a wonderful smoky flavor. Home made sauces, sides and desserts. Dine in, take out, delivery and catering available.
“Best food I have ever had from a restaurant attached to a gas station.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I do not get to Marshfield often but when I do I always stop here to pick up some brisket. I have driven out of my way several times just to go here. I've even driven an hour+ with a date just to go here. It is amazing! They even let me order any of the meats and sides by the pound so I can take it home and enjoy it for days. I always eat some when I am there and the staff is very friendly
All of their sauces are made from scratch..

The staff at this place actually wants to know if everything is the way you want and like it. If you eat there they even come out and ask you.

• Visited February 2014

“Nice staff but the food is below average.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

This restaurant is part of a gas station. The interior is not very nice but the staff is very friendly and care about their customers. The food prices are high for the portions served. I have ate barbecue at many restaurants around the US and this is some of the worst I ever tried.

• Visited May 2014
Auburndale, Wisconsin
“Don't call it Bar-B-Que if don't know what Bar-B-Que is!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

The food is greasy and bland, taste like it was boiled to death and then placed on a grill to finish up, this is not Bar-B-Que

Visited September 2013
Wausau, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food you don't find anywhere else!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

They have such great food and the staff is amazing! I've had multiple things from there and have never been disappointed. I will be returning and I highly recommend them.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank jjs416
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
“Good addition to the Marshfield area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

Stopped by for lunch today, wound up taking home supper and a whole pie.

First of to address the complaints about location: people this is Marshfield WI and it is a casual restaurant. The setting is befitting the menu, enuf said!!

Tried the pulled pork sandwich with their Sassy Sauce. The meat was flavorful and tender, the sauce a perfect complement, had the baked beans, not your ordinary beans (loaded with flavor).

I wound up going back later in the afternoon to take pulled pork meals and a whole bourbon bacon apple pie home.

I will be waiting for you to bring this to Stevens Point in some manner Kathy!!!

• Visited February 2014