“Awesome Food”

Blue Heron BrewPub
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Marshfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Blue Heron BrewPub and The Oven above the Pub offer two distinct dining environments. Downstairs the BrewPub offers a casual, comfortable eating environment with a variety of foods prepared from "scratch". The menu changes frequently and can be viewed on our website. Upstairs at The Oven above the Pub, the menu features items prepared in a Forno Bravo brick oven located within the dining area. Customers my order then watch their food being prepared. The menu items include appetizers, flatbreads, salads, and iron skillet entrees. Both areas can prepare food for individuals with dietary preferences. All tap beers are brewed in our own brewery and available both upstairs and downstairs. Flagship brews include Honey Blonde, Tiger's Eye, Hop Heart IPA and Loch Ness Scotch Ale. Six additional brews assure that anyone should be able to find a quaffable libation. An elevator serves all levels of the building for those requiring assistance. Blue Heron BrewPub is open from 11:00 AM til Close and Oven above the Pub is open from 5:00 PM til Close. Both restaurants are closed Sunday.
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

Their burgers are incredible. I've been twice now and wish there were plans to go back to Marshfield just so I could eat there again. Decent service. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Beer selection is great. Menu is also good. Burger awesome. Mac n cheese awesome. I'll be back when In the area

Reviewed August 24, 2014

We are from the west coast and just finished up a 5 day trip to see family...this place came highly recommended, and it did not disappoint. We have a 2 year-old daughter traveling with us and she was easily entertained by all of the artwork, including the giant wood blue heron and a wooden Bucky Badger. She also had plenty to choose from on the kid's menu. My husband enjoyed the craft beers and lunch special (fish tacos) and I had a delicious chicken pesto sandwich (on sourdough). Our server, Kelly, was awesome and completed our whole "hometown pub" experience...we liked it so much we went back for lunch and sat at the bar (don't worry, we had a babysitter!). I had fried pickles (amazing) and a "regular" Bloody Mary--the "Holy" Bloody Mary looked amazing but was too much for me to drink! My husband again stuck with the Honey Blond craft beer. Joe was an amazing bartender/server who made sure we were taken care of even during a rush. I would definitely recommend this place for lunch or happy hour. Next time we come back we'll try the restaurant upstairs (West 14th).

Reviewed August 22, 2014

One of Marshfield's best!!! Great service very attentive, great margaritas and beer. Had the Baked Ziti and it was amazing and my wife had the adult macaroni (a little secret she asked for chicken and bacon it) she said it was spectacular. If you are in Marshfiled well worth the stop.

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I was actually given directions to check out another place when I stumbled upon this excellent place.
The staff was very friendly, the beer selection was great, and the Food was awesome. It's to bad this place isn't
Open on Sunday I could see this as an Ideal spot to watch the Packer Game.
Stop in and check it out.