WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Blue Heron BrewPub

Blue Heron BrewPub
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Marshfield
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Blue Heron BrewPub and The Oven above the Pub offer two distinct dining environments. Downstairs the BrewPub offers a casual, comfortable eating environment with a variety of foods prepared from "scratch". The menu changes frequently and can be viewed on our website. Upstairs at The Oven above the Pub, the menu features items prepared in a Forno Bravo brick oven located within the dining area. Customers my order then watch their food being prepared. The menu items include appetizers, flatbreads, salads, and iron skillet entrees. Both areas can prepare food for individuals with dietary preferences. All tap beers are brewed in our own brewery and available both upstairs and downstairs. Flagship brews include Honey Blonde, Tiger's Eye, Hop Heart IPA and Loch Ness Scotch Ale. Six additional brews assure that anyone should be able to find a quaffable libation. An elevator serves all levels of the building for those requiring assistance.
Necedah, Wisconsin
“Food, drink and staff are both amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband and I went for a casual dinner while in the Marshfield area. Our waiter was super knowledgable while describing the beer selection to my husband. I ordered their homemade root beer - the best root beer I've ever had. EVER!
For dinner I ordered the reuben - really really good and my husband ordered the Pasta A la Phil, also very good.
We will definitely be returning when we are back in that area.

• Visited October 2012

Rice Lake, Wisconsin, United States
“The Reuben was great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

The beer was pretty good. The menu looked really good. Tried the Rueben and was very happy. Service was prompt - not overly chatty but I'd prefer that to artificially "gushy".

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Blaine, Minnesota
“love this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

this place has excellent food and service. I always stop here when I am in Marshfield. Great atmosphere, beer and food.

Visited July 2012
Marshfield, Wisconsin
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

There is no other place in Marshfield like it. Micro-Brew so the beer selection is excellent. The service was great and the food was amazing. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Visited August 2012
wisconsin Rapids
“Great atmosphere and cold beer sold here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

Had we not looked at the Marshfield brochure we would not have known this restaurant existed. Our meals were awesome and very plentiful. Their homemade root beer was to die for and the Hear Attach hamburger I had rivaled anything I have seen on Drive Ins Diners and Dives. I took half of it home. Great place, great service and a fun time.

Upstairs is the 14th Street Restaurant where we had drinks which were very good as well as the service. The menu was more fine dining and a tad more expensive than Blue Heron but looked really good so will stop in and try it on our next visit.

Visited August 2012