“not consistant”

Belvedere Supper Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Belvedere Supper Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 71 Restaurants in Marshfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dale and Patricia Leffel have always had a passion for serving good food and providing great service. In 1977, the couple moved to Marshfield, Dale's birthplace. They fell in love with the area, and so decided to share their passion with Marshfield and the surrounding communities. An idea of a restaurant for families and visitors came to their mind. They knew what they wanted to do: open up a supper club to serve the surrounding area. After thorough searching for land for their new endeavor, they stumbled upon a few acres just a couple miles north of Marshfield. They instantly loved the property, and built the Belvedere Supper Club in 1984. Their dream at that time was just an open field. Thus the name Belvedere, or "open view," was born.
marshfield, WI
“not consistant”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We went there on mothers day and they stuck us back in the back room on plastic lawn chairs. The food was cold and nthe salads were not fresh and no attention was given to us. IT seems they are more interested in numbers

5 Thank bonitamarshfield

United States
“Still a no go!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Went to this restaurant again because I was with other people who wanted to try it. I already went here once before and it was no good, but went along with the group anyway. The food was tasteless, overpriced and poor service. Really find another restaurant to go to, anything would be better!

• Visited May 2012
5 Thank OurFamOfFive
Marshfield, Wisconsin
“Terrible Valentine's Day Dinner”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My husband and I went here for Valentine's day against my better judgement. I had heard good things about it from a co-worker. I do not generally do buffets so I was not sure I wanted to go here. I was told that they have a full service menu as well. I looked at the menu, I was interested in the coconut shrimp, but my choice was a 5 pc for 8.99 or a 10 pc for 18.99. Not sure how that makes sense. I decided to go with the buffet. Large buffet. The "Mediterranean" vegetables were flavorless. The rice was bland. The prime rib (carved individually) was tough. The special dessert bar was nothing special, as I could have done better myself with 30 minutes.

Also, the atmosphere kind of sucked. The tables are covered in a plastic table cloth, the lighting was poor, and it was loud. Also, it took forever to get our bill.

Someone else said that is is a " classic Wisconsin supper club." In 27 years living in Wisconsin, this is the worst supper club I have been to. Someone else called it is "fairly priced" for an "upscale restaurant." There is nothing upscale about this restaurant.

• Visited February 2012
8 Thank ajschultz
Marshfield, Wisconsin
“Buffalo steak”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Staff is interested and having a good time. The manager must be great. There is always some event going on. The menu standard with some excellent differences.

marsfield, wi
“supper club”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

This is a classic Wisconsin supper club. Kind of weird layout. Good wines and mixed drinks. Occasional live music which varies from country to jazz.

Visited December 2011