“Worth checking out.”

Ranked #7 of 69 Restaurants in Marshfield
Cuisines: American
“Worth checking out.”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I guess I didn't even really realize this place was open until my girlfriend suggested we go here. it's only open until early afternoon so more of a breakfast and lunch establishment. I had an omelet and it was really good. The portion size isn't quite as large as some other family style restaurants in town but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Prices were a little higher as well. It is a very small place so seating is limited. Usually not an issue to get in if you're just going as a couple. Wait staff was pleasant.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Clinton B

Friendsville, Tennessee
“Tasty”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I still do not see my review from while I was still inside here. I've been all over the US. I know many places to eat in Ohio and Tennessee. The wait staff was very friendly. My boyfriend & I both ordered bacon cheeseburgers. The bacon was thick and cooked perfect. The sautéed onions were perfect. I hated hearing the hamburger was frozen before but it was still good. They did however put a tomato, olive, and pickle on my boyfriends burger but only lettuce on mine. I do not know why they weren't uniform in the making of the same burger ordered. The homemade buns and bread was good. My boyfriend had the chicken dumpling soup and I had a bite. It was really good. I'm not sure why they choose to have frozen meat when they make everything else fresh. I definitely will eat there again and I will have a burger there again. It's the best burger I've ate here. Love the toasted bun and the taste of it. The wait staff should ask if you want mayo.

• Visited July 2014
“Hamburgers and Soup”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I was looking up places to eat on here. I'm not from Wisconsin. I am here to move. I loved my burger. My boyfriend and I both ordered the bacon burger with grilled onions. My boyfriend also had the chicken dumpling soup. I tried it too. It was really good. I loved tbat they made the grilled onions PERFECT.. finally!! Someone here that makes perfect bread and someone who grills onions the way I do. The wait staff was all smiles and very friendly. My complaint would be that they didn't make the burgers uniform. Mine didn't have tomato, pickle, or an olive. I don't know why he got served with it and I didn't. They should be uniform. If I wouldn't have gotten the same burger then I would've assumed it was because it was different. I thought the burger was fresh, but the waitress said it was frozen. Not a fan of frozen. The bacon was great it was thick.

wis.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Great homemade food , made from scratch. great service. Nice homey place. You'll come back time and time again

• Visited March 2014
Wilson, Wyoming
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Great service and the best breakfast and lunch in town! Everything is fresh and the daily specials excellent.

• Visited April 2014