“Hard mattress”

Woodfield Inn and Suites
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Marshfield
Reviewed April 13, 2012

We chose this property because of all the "clean" reviews. It was very clean, no wierd smells, very clean bathroom. The only issue was the very hard mattress. It felt like a sheet of plywood with one half inch of foam on top. The price is very appealing however, so it is a good value.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank GCWItraveler

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Went for a hospital visit and this is the only place to stay. Our room was great we had a fridge and microwave and were right by the pool. It was nice to relax in the whirlpool after the long drive and hospital visit. The game room was fun too except change machine was not working and could not get more quarters. I would stay here again for sure. Price was right too.

Room Tip: If you love to swim get a pool side and one with a fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank tommistrips
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We have stayed at the Woodfield Inn more than 10 times over the years for medical appointments. We have always had great rooms and service. The kids love the pool and my husband and I enjoy the hottub.

Room Tip: In the pool area it is really nice if you have kids.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Kathryn S
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I need to travel to Marshfield frequently and have stayed at the Woodfield Inn three times. I only stay at the Woodfield Inn because the staff is very helpful and accommodating. As another reviewer indicated, the rooms are very spacious and very clean. The whole facility is very clean. Since my computer is my link to my family, I really appeciate the Wi-Fi connection which always works. I also appreciated having breakfast available in the morning. The location of the Inn is also ideal since it is in close proximity to medical facilities, shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TravelingZoey
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We booked our room because our daughter was having surgery at the Marshfield Clinic and we were traveling from Northern WI. From the time we booked the room to the time we left - the service was fantastic. The staff was wonderful and extremely friendly dayside and at night. We didn't know exactly how long our stay was going to be and they assured us that if we needed to stay longer they would accomodate us. The pool area was nice and clean and the rooms were roomy/clean and we had plenty of space for our luggage and what-not. The only slight downside to our stay was that the water-pipes were somewhat loud when the bathroom was being used in the surrounding rooms, but we were able to live with it. I would certainly reccomend this hotel to my friends and family - great rates and hotel!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Karen N
Reviewed July 18, 2011

I travel to Marshfield regularly and this is one of the two places I tend to stay. The rooms are very spacious and clean. The amenities in the room (towels, etc) are spartan but adequate. The breakfast is also quite acceptable. This past trip, I was placed in one of the far rooms and it appears that this end of the hotel is going through upgrades -- fresh paint, new room furnishings. A pleasant surprise.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank WindyPass
Reviewed March 29, 2011

We booked a couple of rooms in our hometown to celebrate a birthday party around the pool. We found out a basketball tournament was in town and the hotel was fully booked. We were astonished at the excellent service we received. The staff is extremely pleasant and accommodating. With all the extra pool activity the towel rack remained replenished. I had never seen this in my life. The breakfast buffet was constantly restocked and never low on a single selection. The tables were cleared and cleaned often. The general areas and hotel rooms were very clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning a stay in the area.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Ziggys_Mfld
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marshfield
Hotel Marshfield, BW Premier Collection
Baymont Inn & Suites Marshfield
Hillcrest Motel Marshfield
Hillcrest Motel Marshfield
#7 of 8 in Marshfield

Been to Woodfield Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!