Best Western Riverfront Inn
Budget Inn(Marinette)
$126
Orbitz.com
$168
All reviewsnice staffpool areascrambled eggsnice view of the riverrestaurant staffbuffet breakfastwing nightacross the streetwingsroom was cleandowntown areanice hotelenjoyable staylake michiganice machinefamily reunionwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed December 5, 2012

This property was very clean and the staff was excellent. A VERY convenient location in Marinette. The hotel was a bit out of date, but an OUTSTANDING value! Would definitely stay here again. KUDOS!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Stayed for one night in October. The place is nice but needs some cosmetic updating. The frig in our room was so loud I almost unplugged it. There is a pool and weight room that looked nice as well as a bar, but didn't get to use any of them.

Room Tip: Don't take 522 unless the refrigerator is gone. View of the courthouse.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I stayed here several months ago for business as my normal hotel in Marinette was booked. I walked up to my room to find that it reeked of cigarette smoke. I am not the complaining type so I did not ask to be moved (which is my fault) because I thought that it wouldn't be much of a bother. After a rather sleepless night due to a very noisy air conditioner I became quite congested, I'm assuming from the smoke. The bathroom was moldy, and the internet was subpar. I really wanted to like this older hotel in the downtown area, but between the smoke, the loud air conditioner, and moldy bathroom, I will not stay here again.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 18, 2012

WE had a very enjoyable stay at the Best Western Riverfront Inn. The staff was warm and friendly. They kept the pool open after hours for us since we had such a late arrival.The rooms were clean and spacious. It was quiet with a nice view of the River. Would go again if we ever need to make a stop on our way to the UP.

Had everything we needed...king sized bed, pool, bar, restaurant, great flatscreen TV and super nice people etc.

Dining in the restaurant was just OK, nothing remarkable there. But the price is right!!

Room Tip: River view nice...other hotels in area were on railroad tracks:( Easy on and off highway.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2012

There aren't really very good views of a river, but there is a quaint bridge just across the street. The problem is location. We found this hotel extremely clean, quiet and updated. The desk clerks were knowledgeable and friendly. Pros: Breakfast was in the restaurant with lots to choose from and friendly service. The room was beautiful and clean. The only drawback was the little town itself. Just across the bridge is Menominee, Michigan. That's where we went to eat and walk on the beach.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple