“Surprise big city eats in small town”
Review of River's Edge

River's Edge
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Marinette
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

My sister just moved to the area. My time to Marinette and confess having low expectations but the food and atmosphere was great. We were there on a Friday. I had Perch. Nice choice of a dinner or more traditional fry. I had the dinner with salad and baked potato. One other person had salmon which looked fresh and well cooked,and another had walleye. Good salad, reasonable cocktail. I was a guest so can not comment on final bill. We passed on dessert but the selection looked good.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I walked in a few weeks ago, and had a great dining experience. The food was very good, the views wonderful, and the bartender seemed to know his business. I decided to take a friend back the next week, but was told I couldn't get in without a reservation. It was odd, and the host was a little rude...there were more tables empty than full. We left and went over to Bergs in Menominee, where they always seem to find you a table.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Wonderful menu-we have never had a bad meal at the restaurant. The service is wonderful. The drinks are a deal compared to a big city. Just a wonderful place to celebrate a special occasion or for a night out.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

When we arrived the owner as usual was just blah. There were 6 of us and he seemed upset that we didn't have an reservation, there were not many people in the restaurant. The food was good, but he was a distraction I have been there many times, its best when Norm is not there.

2  Thank Jim B
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Excellent food, great atmosphere and wonderful view! It has a nice banquet facility also. Highly recommended!