“Her fresh scratch bakery cannot be beat!”
Review of Night Owl Bakery - CLOSED

Night Owl Bakery
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Vanessa has energy to spare and she really shines as a baker! Her cupcakes, pies, cookies, turnover, scones, and cakes really are so special and just so delicious! Keeps you coming back for more. She does an amazing job on creating a cake or pie for your special occasion. We have had many holidays with her desserts. Always willing to custom make something just for you. Plus a wonderful personality makes her easy to work with! Stop by, you won't be disappointed,.

2  Thank Linda H

Reviewed June 4, 2014

Night Owl Bakery is one in a million! I recently ordered a custom cake for my friend's baby shower. Vanessa went out of her way to make sure this cake was exactly what I needed. She is passionate about her craft and it is evident in every delicious bite. Many of the guests went back for a second piece. As the shower progressed, many said it was the best cake they had ever eaten and I have to agree. It was beyond words! Thank you Vanessa! You have a customer for life!

2  Thank sanderso0676
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I was first introduced to the Night Owl Bakery while attending my brother’s wedding almost two years ago. They had set up the most beautiful cupcake display replete with a tastefully decorative cake topper for the bride and groom. The cupcakes were OUTSTANDING! I helped myself to more than my share (vanilla bean, chocolate peanut butter cup & lemon cream to name a few). I have since had the pleasure of enjoying their delicious and beautifully decorative cakes and cupcakes at various weddings and showers. A few months ago my husband and I decided to visit the bakery to check out the rest of their inventory. I was instantly drawn in by the charming décor and the equally charming owner. I was very pleased with the variety of delectables this quaint little establishment has to offer. They have everything from pastries and pies to cupcakes and cakes and even gelato. All of their baked goods are made from scratch and perfected down to the very last detail. Not only are their products aesthetically pleasing, they are exceptionally pleasing to the pallet as well. I was home recently for Mother’s Day and I had purchased a half-dozen lemon-berry cream puffs and cinnamon-strawberry scones, they were both to die for. My only complaint is that they don’t share their recipes. I would highly recommend the Night Owl Bakery for any occasion, whether you are in the market for a specialty bakery item for a particular event or if you just simply feel like indulging in sweet deliciousness.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is a local establishment that offers superior customer service and delicious bakery options for every one of your needs. Be it only a quick cupcake or pastry or a gorgeously decorated cake for birthdays, graduations, weddings, or any other event Vanessa goes above and beyond to make every customer's request one of a kind! The Night Owl Bakery offers too many flavors and fillings to mention and also offers Gluten Free options!!! It is all made from SCRATCH and I've ordered several cakes for my daughters birthdays that we don't even want to cut because of their absolute beauty. Not to mention how affordable it is to purchase them!!! Right from the simple cupcake to wedding cakes you just can't beat the prices...you will be talking about these sweet treats often after sampling them!!!! The atmosphere is one in a million also....CHECK THEM OUT!!!

2  Thank 1simple14life
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Night Owl is one of the very greatest establishments to hit Marinette. In a pair of towns like Marinette and Menominee, one wouldn't expect a bakery like this. There are so many flavors to choose from, you could never have them all. Vanessa is so creative and passionate about her creations, and it shows. My absolute favorite cupcake is the Rum Chata flavor. It's so light and moist. I just love it. But there are so many! Flavors like Blue Velvet, Blueberry Pancake, and Dirty Girl Scout! They doesn't just stop at cupcakes either! They make gelato, cakes, pies, cookies, tarts, scones and have Cream Puff Sunday.
The decor is charming, original, and so welcoming, just like it's owner.
Night Owl is making all of the deserts for my upcoming bridal shower and wedding and I couldn't be happier.
You owe it to yourself to get down there and see them! Seriously!